WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Craptacular songs

The sales department here plays musical very loud to keep them encouraged, I s'pose. The last two songs were "Don't Turn Around" and MeatLoaf's "I would do anything for love (but I won't do that)". The worst, or perhaps funniest, part was that during the Meatloaf song there were these chic's singing along to it and gettin DOWN. All they needed to complete the scene was some hairbrush microphones and full length mirrors to rock out in front of.

morelos

lexicon incognito
a girl i once dated lip-synched "i drove all night" into a brand new toilet brush at a large birthday party thrown for her by her family and friends. she was dressed in a beautiful sun-dress and was made-up to kill. after the party i got a hotel room with another girl i was seeing at the time.

Jung

???
Premium
Here is my list of crappy music.

• Anything from Slipknot
  • ICP
  • MTV garbage
  • 99% of what you hear on the radio
  • pop music

And probably millions of other terrible artists that I forgot.

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
Here is my list of crappy music.

• Anything from Slipknot
  • ICP
  • MTV garbage
  • 99% of what you hear on the radio
  • pop music

And probably millions of other terrible artists that I forgot.

i like some slipknot , do you like metallica?

I think you about covered it except for trance, hardhouse, extremeo/screamo..pretty much most emo, but especially the "hardcore" kind.

Jung

???
Premium
wootness said:
i like some slipknot , do you like metallica?
Maybe 10 years ago...
sideshow_bob said:
I think you about covered it except for trance, hardhouse, extremeo/screamo..pretty much most emo, but especially the "hardcore" kind.
I hate trance and house, but even they, in all their repetitiveness, have more production value than Slipknot or the like.

As a side note, I generally hate ravers as well.