WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Crazy alcoholic slut gf

Would u fuck a crazy girl?

• Total voters

triptrippen

Angry Buddhist
I knew this girl for about a year before we startin goin out. My cousin i've known for like 10 years invited me to her house to have a little hottub party w/ me, her, my gf(rach), and my cuz tells me when i get there that her bf is gunna come over, and i was like well thats alright w/e i dont care if its just ur bf commin.and i was still w8'in on my gf to come, she was at her cuzins gettin a ride from her mom.

My cuz's dad gets ready to leave so i have to go(and come back so he doesnt kno im still around after he goes to work) when i get back my cuz tells me my gf called and is on her way :confused: (my cuz is a complete airhead and u can see right thru her) i could tell something was ammiss by the way my cuz was actin so i interrogated her for a few seconds and she spills the beans about who all is commin over, she says well there might be a few xtra ppl commin over w/ my bf but dont worry its all cool.

So i was gettin a little pissed cuz i didnt want so many ppl in my party, its suppose to be just us :mad: well about 5 seconds after she tells me that, a car pulls in loaded w/ ppl to the max :thumbsdn: now im really gettin ansey cuz i recongize a few of the ppl 2 black ppl i knew back from when they stopped by at a different party when i was w/ my gf(i found out that she licked his stomach and shit w/ syrup a year back) they come in and Guess who i didnt see come in w/ em, my gf. :sword:

She doesnt say a word to me and im startin to think she traded guys and then i hear her tell her cuzin that she shouldn't have took all those shots riding w/ those guys and im thinkin wtf is going on... well the guys that kame in start strippin and just jump in the hottub and now im really pissed cuz its my cuzin's hottub and im not in it! and they go and take it like that x-x.

then they accuse me of stealin there liquer and i can overhear them talkin about beatin sum ass(i start gettin mentally pumped up for a fight, adrenline and shit) they shut the door so i cant hear em nemore and one of the guys (thers like 4 of em) comes out and asks if i can get a bluntwrap, and im like well fuck it might as well accept his offer lol. so i go get a bluntwrap and i come back and my gf is in the hottub w/ em :mfinger:

while the guy is preparin the smoke, i overhear the guys talkin like "give em the blunt like a peace offerin man" and im thinkin hell no lol this guy is givin me a blunt for my gf prety much. which at that point im thinkin its a damn good deal cuz she must be one hell of a whore-.- anyways in the end i learned that even family will doublecross u and backstab u.

stupid cuzin knew that shit was going down the whole day and didnt tell me til the last fuckin minute. Neways, while i was smokin i knoticed that the black guys were rapin my gf's cuzin (which i find HILARIOUS) cuz shes the dumb hoe that got them to give her a ride over to my cuzins. I wait until all the guys leave to go fuck some more hoes.

when they leave i talk to my gf and ask her wtf is going on and she says "what?" and i say u know wtf im talkin about wtf is going on! and she says well i guess i dont like you as much as you like me and im thinkin LOL(cuz i been wantin to break off w/ her for a while cuz of heavy suspicion shes a dumb hoe from evidence like there bein guys over at her house and shes drunk everytime i come over -.-) and i havent spoke to her sence what do u think about that lol?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Is it humanly possible to massacre the English language any further? You should be SHOT.

But, i also think that if you are still pining and holding out for this girl, you have a very low self esteeem. And I didnt understand most of what you were saying. But, move on kid, there are some very good, sweet girls out there you WONT find at aprties with blunts and shots and people licking syrup of tummies.

But most importantly you need to

STAY IN SCHOOL!!!!​

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Wow! :confused: That's amazing! I think I either lost some brain cells or my education level just went down just from reading that. Wait let me look again.....No I can't seem to read any thing that you just typed. Let me put my glasses on...Nope I still can read any of that. OH that must be it!!!

YOU CAN'T FUCKING TYPE!

What's up with that ghetto computer type? You must be one of those cool dumb people that I just don't get. Learn to type so everyone can actually understand what you are trying to say!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Um... I didn't read it. But I will comment on your poll.

I have a hard time controlling myself around pretty blonde girls. It's a curse, and even if i know the bitch is totally crazy, I'll probably still end up sleeping with her by the end of the night. Damn this libido.

triptrippen

Angry Buddhist
Hah.. sorry i only had like 3 minutes to type all that and my memory was very messed up about that night, had to put the pictures together if you know what i mean..

Jung

???
Premium
Catholisism is a mental illness.

Also, go buy some English books, please.

Easty

Click click boom
what do you mean by "crazy" girl? do you mean literally psycho, or crazy about you?

if you mean crazy, i say no since you have no idea where she's been.
if you mean crazy about you, i say sure, have fun, maybe she's even crazier under the sheets.