WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Crazy Dream

In the dream I was sitting next to my good friend Lindsey. I don't want to be just friends anymore. And there were my buddies in the back seat, and they were talking. When she put her hand on my shoulder and told me to stop the car, so I did. When I did I looked at her, she moved my hair out of my eyes and frenched me right there. :thumbsup: I could feel the kiss :) , how insane! After we were done she whispered into my ear "I love you" so I said I loved her too. And then the radio kicks on by itself and it's the part in Pink Floyd's "Hey You"
when he says "...open your heart I'm coming home.." What the hell does that mean?! :confused:

Mathias

Flame Bait
i could really care less i mean come on just do her and get it over with unless your extremly ugly then give me her number and ill do her :thumbsup:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
It means you like this girl, you want her to make out with you.

I hate dreams. They've betrayed me before, like last night I drempt I was back with my ex-gf. Ive forgotten most of it now, thank god, but when I first woke up it was still vivid.

tbsrk said:
It means you like this girl, you want her to make out with you.
Yeah I know that but what the hell is Hey You doing there? Does it mean I should ask her out? Well I can't because she's going out with some asshole. :thumbsdn:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I hate the FCC said:
Yeah I know that but what the hell is Hey You doing there? Does it mean I should ask her out? Well I can't because she's going out with some asshole. :thumbsdn:
Lol, its better than having "the end" playing.