WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Crazy Frog, the most annoying worldwide phenonemon

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
724
0
16
#1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crazy_frog



In 1997, 17 year old Swede Daniel Malmedahl had a serious interest in imitating the sounds produced by different internal combustion engines. When friends heard Daniel's impressions, they immediately identified the comedic qualities of his talent and posted a recording of Daniel in action to a website. Soon, a researcher for a Swedish television programme found the recording and persuaded Daniel to perform the sound live on their show.

From there, Daniel's recording began appearing on peer to peer file sharing networks and websites under the filename "2TAKTARE.MP3" ("2taktare" being Swedish for "2-stroke").
 

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
221
0
0
#2
I fucking hate Jamster. Who the hell founded it? And why is it still around?
 

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
724
0
16
#3
i dunno, someone who was totally overwhelmed by his capatalist instincts?
 
42
0
0
#6
I always wondered who that was behind the insanity test.
 

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
724
0
16
#7
i thought his shitty helmet would guard him from assasination attempts, perhaps it's made from leather, or a lesser material, maybe tissue paper. his commander sent him into battle with the complete security of knowing they have sent the last of the world's annoying amphibous critters to their untimely death.

a very doubtful scenario.
 

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
1,432
0
100
#8
/me forms a militia to go take that "comedian" down. :sword:
 

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
724
0
16
#9
yeah he's no jerry seinfeld

it'd comedy for complete utter retards, who for the most part would have no access to this utter deafening experience.

they are the lucky ones! :confuse:
 

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
929
46
207
#10
I dunnow, I hate jamster. wait- does that thing have a dick?!
 

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
429
0
0
#11
billybob13 said:
I dunnow, I hate jamster. wait- does that thing have a dick?!
ROFL I just noticed that too
 
10,772
83
253
#12
CatchTheWind said:
I fucking hate Jamster. Who the hell founded it? And why is it still around?
Jamster can suck my fucking dick.

I've mentioned in another thread/post my distaste for this pathetic attempt to make money.


Fuck you Jamster, I loathe thee.
 
2,489
456
327
#13
LMAO wtf is that thing doing with a dick....it's an advertisment lol.
 
368
0
0
#15

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
395
0
0
#17
dookie said:
i thought his shitty helmet would guard him from assasination attempts, perhaps it's made from leather, or a lesser material, maybe tissue paper. his commander sent him into battle with the complete security of knowing they have sent the last of the world's annoying amphibous critters to their untimely death.

a very doubtful scenario.
Oh that's not a used condom?
/disappointed look