WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Crazy love triangle - springer style

Alright, so I broke up with my gf of 11 months a month ago, and she still loves me and wants to get back together with me etc.

I have this other female friend who views me as her best friend, and knows I'm closer to her than any other girl ever has been (including my ex while we were dating)

There's a third girl now, who I find extremely attractive and totally my type.

So put yourself in this situation: your ex thinks you're the greatest and still wants to be with you, add a girl you find very attractive and cool that you want to date, but your ex (who you still care about) will go suicidal if you date said girl, and you have this best friend that's pretty much not going to talk to you if you date the girl.

What do I do?

I tried to apply the "bro's before hoes" saying (bro's applying to the best friend), but like, this girl I'm into is really like my type. I can't imagine a true friend not talking to me if I decide to do this, but (no offense to you other women) she's a woman, so I really don't have a basis to try and figure out what will happen.

EDIT: I really don't think my ex would literally commit suicide over it, but she would get mega depressing etc ... and I don't want to be the cause of that, and as far as the best friend, this all happened yesterday so after one day this is how she's been, I really don't know if she'll keep acting this way.

Fideru

Agitated Pancake
This is just me, don't take it seriously if you want to.

Go out with the ex. Make her not like you. Fuck and dump. Go out with friend.

It sounds like you best freind wants to be with you, because other wise she would be happy for you if you went out the girl who is you type. Do you like you Bf more than freind? mabey date her?

DidUFlossYet said:
It sounds like you best freind wants to be with you, because other wise she would be happy for you if you went out the girl who is you type. Do you like you Bf more than freind? mabey date her?
I think you're 100% correct, and I think I was proved that today .. but that's another story for another crowd. I really am still clueless as to what I'll do from here, but at least I'm a bit better off than I was a few days ago :happysad:

blk990

Serial Killer
Just explain to your friend that you love the other girl, and tell her if she's a true friend, then she would be happy for you no matter what. If she can't see that, then I would still go out with the new girl, but after talking to your friend the decisions totally up to you.