WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Crazy shit your mother does.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
My mom when i take my laundry to her house to do it. She will inisit on doing it. no problem, but all my thongs come back in lose tied knots. Asked her why and she said, so they don't get tangled in the washer....

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
My mother always calls me at the dumbest times or shows up without calling and then gets pissed when I dont want to hang out.

The worst though is that she always wants me to bring over the grandkids. So I call her and ask her if she will watch them, and she says no, she is busy with church and music lessons. Then she calls me the next day, or even a few hours later and wants to know when I am bringing her kids over.

but the most stupid thing my mom ever did was she got in a fight with my step dad and literally tore the microwave from the wall and threw it at him, and missed of course. She tore her back doing that. Which is why I prefer stabbing people, less chance of hurting yourself.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
Whenever i come home after a big night out, my mum will wake me early by throwing a bucket of water on me... damn her!

I have never met my mother, my father don't want to talk about her

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
You all know this ! Sittin in your room while hering crazy ear shattering music !

Chokay so same situation /me sitting in my room freaking out on this great music ! Real loud !
All of a sudden my Hi-Fi cracked up .... and my pc too..... MY MOTHER HAS PULLED OUT THE SAFETI DEVICE of my room !!! aargh!!! all downloads !! all processes killed !!! dammed !! she did this three times !! Hell yeah !!!

P.S.
johnny i feel for you . it must be terrible if you don't know yopur mom!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
chucktheskiffie said:
Whenever i come home after a big night out, my mum will wake me early by throwing a bucket of water on me... damn her!
HAHAHA!! That's fucking hilarious!

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
my mom has a membership to WTF.com, but won't tell mr her SN

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
how did you know i was here, sweety?

my mom calls me to dinner (when im at home) 15 minutes before it's time to eat and gets mad if i delay 15 minutes so i show up when it's actually time to eat.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
No, i'm serious! she has a SN and i dont know what it is. i can't say anything on this forum without mom joking aout what i said

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
maybe you could talk to jason and see if any other users' ips match yours. i think they can trace the ips...most forums allow you to do that, but i cant speak directly for this script.

just a thought. :)

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
My mum doesnt like when all the 3 of us kids are smoking..well she technically doesnt know that I smoke so..

swizeguy

How dare you!?
at my girlfriends house they have a den where me and my girlfriend usually hang out. the laundry room is right next door. Her mother goes and takes the new laundry and re-does it just so she can keep an eye on us. But then she turns around and tells my g/f that she will buy her non-laytex condoms for us. (she is allergic to laytex... sucks... anyways..)

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
_Kitana_ said:
My mom when i take my laundry to her house to do it. She will inisit on doing it. no problem, but all my thongs come back in lose tied knots. Asked her why and she said, so they don't get tangled in the washer....
I hate it when my thongs get tangled in the wash...

Liquid-Zero

Assassain Wumpus Hunter
Um... if this qualifies, she makes me screw up when I'm playing a game. Not cool. :thumbsdn:

Roffles

Call it, Friendo.
LiberatioN said:
my mom calls me to dinner (when im at home) 15 minutes before it's time to eat and gets mad if i delay 15 minutes so i show up when it's actually time to eat.
my parents do the same thing -_-

they think its funny.

now they get pissed cause they literally have to drag me to dinner

G's-up

Postaholic
Wanna hear some crazy shit? My mom gets pissed when I bring my laundry to her house.....and then makes me go do it at my own home.....WTF is her problem?!?!? :cool:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
My mom is a huge fan of not doing stuff... just to see how long it takes someone else to do it, then gets pissed when it doesn't get done. :confused:

We also live in the boonies... which means cell phones barely work if at all... well she'll call home just to ask if her phone is working and then hang up. Or she'll call home, ask if we need anything... milk, bread, and when we say we're running low on something, she says she's already on her way home and can't stop! :confused: :confused:

Roffles

Call it, Friendo.
the most annoying thing my mom does is probably waking me up with violence...

first she pries my eyelids open, and directs a fan at my face, then she would rip off all the covers, followed by a swift punch to the gut...

in the morning this isnt very pleasent