WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

crazy shit...

It's strange, when I joined I wouldn't have given most of you the time of day... for for some stupid reason... (I think I'm getting stupider) I'm getting more respect for you people the more I read your posts... it's scaring the fuck out of me... though I still wish GH was around... even if all we did was fight he was easilly one of the funniest people on the site and it just isn't the same without his smart ass comments... oh well...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
get it together said:
It's strange, when I joined I wouldn't have given most of you the time of day... for for some stupid reason... (I think I'm getting stupider) I'm getting more respect for you people the more I read your posts... it's scaring the fuck out of me... though I still wish GH was around... even if all we did was fight he was easilly one of the funniest people on the site and it just isn't the same without his smart ass comments... oh well...

Gh was a good member, but he left. The good thing is, while GH won't be replaced. Someone just as funny will show up.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Just a question, who was GH?

gumercules

Ultra Mega
GottaHurt - he's still around off and on i think

Chris

Sick Bastard
get it together said:

I think he's still here