WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Crazy weather

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
What is up with Virginia's Weather? I mean one week it was in the 50's and 60's and this week starting Monday it was fucking 90degreesF with high humidity. Here it is 10pm and it is still 80degreesF. I hope it cools down a little, well at least the humidity. It is too hot with the humidity, it feels like 100degrees outside. Well I think it did actually get that hot today. I don't mind beach weather but without the humid air. I can't believe we are already getting this hot in Virginia. :confuse:

How is the weather where you live? Is it as wierd as mine?

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
75 degrees. I live in idaho... And i hate the warmth.. I like spring and fall. Perfact weather for me...

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
The weather in Chicago is almost, but not quite, as spastic as Virginia weather.
Then again, that's probably because Chicago sucks...

Jung

???
Premium
Here on the internet, the skies are clear and there is a 3% change of showers.

It's been 75 - 85 here in New Orleans all week, but it's slowly heating up and the humidity here is horrible. I'm not looking forward to the summer. :(

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
A/C is out at home. Like Virginia, it's been hovering in the upper 80's through the lower 90's during the day and it may cool down to the lower 80's at night.

I can't wait until it gets to be constant 90's with no humidity, breeze, or cloud cover. :rolleyes:

Jung

???
Premium
BrIONwoshMunky said:
I can't wait until it gets to be constant 90's with no humidity.
That's much better than it being in the 90s with 80%+ humidity. :(

Slacker

Postaholic
ya i live in idaho too it was snowing were i was...

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I feel for you. Hopefully no hurricanes will turn your home town into a giant bowl of "OMGWTFHurricane Gumbo"

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
bombchu said:
The weather in Chicago is almost, but not quite, as spastic as Virginia weather.
Then again, that's probably because Chicago sucks...
How do you live in chicago, but your flag is stating that your from korea??

Jung

???
Premium
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
How do you live in chicago, but your flag is stating that your from korea??
There are "Location" and "Country" fields in your profile, neither dictate what the other will show.

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
junglizm said:
There are "Location" and "Country" fields in your profile, neither dictate what the other will show.
Lol, there you go, Darth. And I'll be back in the US in a couple months. :thumbsup:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
BrIONwoshMunky said:
I feel for you. Hopefully no hurricanes will turn your home town into a giant bowl of "OMGWTFHurricane Gumbo"
Hurricane Isabel as already done that a few years ago :( Some people are still recovering from that bitch. :(

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hot and humid here in South Florida as usual. Got used to it already, even though I still hate it. It's been raining too much lately, so the humidity is really high.

Sucks for me, I can't play soccer when it rains. They close all the fields because of lighting. :( And the indoor field cost $175 an hour to play! I can't even afford that. :thumbsdn:

Jung

???
Premium
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Hurricane Isabel as already done that a few years ago :( Some people are still recovering from that bitch. :(
Some of my family members got hit pretty bad. :( That's been cleaned up for quite some time now, though.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
ChilianFuckFace said:
Hot and humid here in South Florida as usual. Got used to it already, even though I still hate it. It's been raining too much lately, so the humidity is really high.

Sucks for me, I can't play soccer when it rains. They close all the fields because of lighting. :( And the indoor field cost $175 an hour to play! I can't even afford that. :thumbsdn:
Soccer huh? Yeah that does suck for you. You sound just like my boyfriend when it comes to his soccer plalying. If he goes without a week without playing soccer he is all cranky. Well good luck with trying to play soccer.

Yeah it is kinda cloudy and light rain and humid today :thumbsdn: