WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Creating an organization system for punk music on my computer- need your help.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
where the fuck is gg allin?

he was punk, nearly everbody else, ever, wasn't..

Boycott

Soul Doubt
*shrug* ... I'm just making a folder with folders in it with more folders in it so it's easier to find music for my MP3 player...

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
check out 'i kill everything i fuck'..

'hated in the nation' compilation is a good start, it's also on dvd..

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i didn't really check every band i know of, but T.S.O.L. isn't on there adn they are a pretty good punk band

I have a TSOL shirt. Their older stuff is good.

I also have the episode of Springer with GG Allin on it on my computer.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
TheLampIncident said:
I have a TSOL shirt. Their older stuff is good.

I also have the episode of Springer with GG Allin on it on my computer.
i like most of their stuff, i hear a lot of people like the albums with grisham more, but i like the albums without him equally

Dance With Me and what I heard of Weathered Statues rocked. Disappear was awful. Haven't listened to the new one because Disappear scarred me so much.

Deadlynome

Metal Master
Haha, GG Allin ate his own shit at his shows because he was so fucked up on drugs. Then he died from an overdose.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
WizardlyFriend said:
i didn't really check every band i know of, but T.S.O.L. isn't on there adn they are a pretty good punk band
I noticed that too... lol...