WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

creepy burger king dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
this guy creeps me out

]

this is the commercial where he wakes up in bed and hes sitting next to him

here

that guy is freaky

Easty

Click click boom
i've seen it, i think he's just so fucking retarded looking that it has to be funny. :)

Zoso

Zappafied
those comercials really freak me out. when i first saw one i was speechless... then they released the hootie one with the ghetto country music video... its a struggling corporation and its creepy adds are keeping it afloat

At first I thought, "shouldn't this be in games and humor?" But then I actually looked at the thread and its contents, and realized that that would be a VERY stupid place for it since this isn't a game, and definitely is NOT funny. It's lame. :thumbsdn:

i love the one where the king s 1/4 of a mile away the guy turns and turns back and the king is right there thats so cool

Zoso

Zappafied
Awaken said:
At first I thought, "shouldn't this be in games and humor?" But then I actually looked at the thread and its contents, and realized that that would be a VERY stupid place for it since this isn't a game, and definitely is NOT funny. It's lame. :thumbsdn:

sadly, I agree... the shoutbox regulator has a point. Why is this thread here? It belongs in chit chat

hove420

the shocka
the first time i saw that comercial i was in wall mart and it was on the tv thing with all the police cases about missing children. and me and my freind just got done baking out his car and we saw it, watched the entire comercial,left and got burger king. :thumbsup: it was delicouse

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Zoso said:
those comercials really freak me out. when i first saw one i was speechless... then they released the hootie one with the ghetto country music video... its a struggling corporation and its creepy adds are keeping it afloat
I love BK food

Status
Not open for further replies.