WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Crikey!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
okay, now their seems to be a shitload of the ol' aussies joinin, before we know it the topics will be 'i had to see a guy about a walaby' or 'the platypusses are awful dangerous'. i say we kull them whilst weve got the chance:D

be afraid.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Well, that was nothing more than complete crap. If you're gonna make an Aussie joke, stop with the fucking animals. They've been played out more than that guy who wears short shorts. Next time, pick something that relates to the people, like how you guys talk funny, are blazing alcoholics, how your country started out as a penal colony, or how you love Vegemite.

necro

Postaholic
And what you just said amounted to the same amount of crap. British people talk funny, there are just as many blazing alchaholics in america as in australia, and i don't know what the hell vegimite is. The point is, australia(i can't spell for crap) has become famous for it's animalia. Armidillo's, Snakes, Crocidiles, and of course, the good ol' Kangaroo, are all relevent to australia. Henceforth, thats the only real thing they can be ridiculed by.

Mind you, their vocabulary IS a little weird :p

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Vegemite Sux0rz! It tastes like salty drywall compound but thicker. It's all brown and has a fudgey consistency. I tried it when I was there, and couldn't even swallow it. I had to spit it out. It's made from some kind of freaky yeast mixture, god knows what else.
:sick: :toilet:

Last edited by a moderator:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
But, have you tried the english version? Marmite?
Vegemite, sucks.. I hate it. It's way too sweet, marmite it much better, more saltier, Marmite was the ORIGINAL one.
;)

YUCK FOU!!!

meh, the typical proven point that your not from australia, if you found vegemite sweet then someone has spiked it. my mother is english so yes i have tried marmite, the difference is marmite is much more mild compared to vegemite. there is less than 1g of sugar in a 500g pot.

there, ive just written a whole paragraph on vegemite, my argument can be backed up by every aussie on this site.

now nailbomb, incase you hadn't realised, this was a sarcastic thread. i am from australia as you may have noticed ( native from boston) and i know enough that all of which you said above, was insulent drivel. raging alcoholics is basically a myth, sure they get pissed, who doesn't?( their beer has ahigher alcoholic content)

necro gone bad, armadillos arent native to australia.

max. yep its yeast, salt and barley extract are the first three, but it extremely good for you apperently. i dont eat it though.

EDIT: meh, i just did a taste test, i see where your comming from.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Yeah, it might not have as much sugar as I thought, but the taste is different and much sweeter.

pyrodude

The real man's bitch
Marmite on toast in the morning with some beer. The perfect way to start the day.

YUCK FOU!!!

i wouldnt say sweeter, but its there, pretty sad when you can do a taste test between the two huh?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
pyrodude said:
Marmite on toast in the morning. The perfect way to start the day.
Yes. :)

YUCK FOU!!! said:
i wouldnt say sweeter, but its there, pretty sad when you can do a taste test between the two huh?
nah, Ive done it before. :cool: oh well, I guess it's a personal thing,I know I perfer Marmite.

YUCK FOU!!!

the sircumstances:

*just got back from work
*its midnight
*im watching big brother uncut

and i can walk over to my cupboard, pull out the round, weird shaped marmite, and the squarelooking vegemite, and taste test them both?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
meh_it_all said:
Yeah, it might not have as much sugar as I thought, but the taste is different and much sweeter.
its only cuz i drank a gallon of pineapple juice before that :D

tzedek

Original Member
YUCK FOU!!! said:
okay, now their seems to be a shitload of the ol' aussies joinin, before we know it the topics will be 'i had to see a guy about a walaby' or 'the platypusses are awful dangerous'. i say we kull them whilst weve got the chance:D

http://www.dollsandtoysaustralia.com/bando.gif[IMG]

be afraid.[/QUOTE]

YOU HAVE SEEN THE RING!!
.........._,„„„„,_..........
......„-"..........."-„......
...,/'..................'\,...
...|......................|...
...'\,..................,/'...
......"-„...........„-"..…
..........¯""""'¯..........

Post it or die in 7 days.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
YUCK FOU!!! said:

be afraid.
Ok, isn't there something in the rules for being racist, because it seems to me that he is being very racist against Australians.

By the way, you are not funny. That did not even put a smile on my face, that is how lame it was. :thumbsdn:

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Ok, isn't there something in the rules for being racist, because it seems to me that he is being very racist against Australians.

By the way, you are not funny. That did not even put a smile on my face, that is how lame it was. :thumbsdn:
Eh?
Did u read the thread? He's making a joke and he has an Australian flag plastered to profile.

And vegemite pisses me off. It tastes like shit that has been eaten and shat out again 7 times.

YUCK FOU!!!

NaughtyGirl21 said:

i highly doubt there is any rule about being racist against where you live:D

and no i doubt that would hit the racism bar even if i was from another country.

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
YUCK FOU!!! said:
i highly doubt there is any rule about being racist against where you live:D

and no i doubt that would hit the racism bar even if i was from another country.
Ha, yeah. Wouldn't that be great.

You get banned for being racist against yourself? wtf>

YUCK FOU!!!

actually that sounds a little interesting, farmed for hating myself....little twisted dont you think? naughtygurl=dumb shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.