WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Crossing bridges in the land of the forgotten

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
did you really draw that johnny or are you just fucking with us? got more? Its pretty good actually, the whole desolate kind of feeling comes out very well.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Johnny has a dark side!! What is this salty discharge coming from your eyes, you say? EMOTIONS!! Regardless, nice job JK. (not just kidding... or... maybe! no, jk. JK. Ah, fuck it)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Theres no way in hell thats yours.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
guess it doesnt matter anymore...

Mr. Optimistic says: "at least we've got culture in CF, now."

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
who ever drew that i give props :thumbsup:

I know I already am a 25year old Mikado World Champion, Hero of the universe and an ultra leet hacker, so its hard to believe I'm also a skilled artist :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
Hmm, I know I've seen that image before...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Seriously, if you did draw that, you have gained some respect from me. I just thought you were a mindless forum moron, but it may appear that I was incorrect. Very good Johnny.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I still think hes a forum moron anyway, either if he did draw it, or if he didn't.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
i think he scanned it from his "the hobbit" picture book