WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Crucifiction Reinactment

hey did u know tht in Philipines people reinacte the crucifiction? LITERALLY. Guys volenteer 2 be hung up on a crosss.........WUT THE FUCK! : :confused:

shep

Local alcoholic
Ya isn't that so fucking cool? :mfinger:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Why look outside the US? There's plenty of places right here where you can find pain!!!

People are morons.

"oh, hang me on a cross, so i can be like jesus." doesn't that just sound like a lot of fun.

fucking idiots.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
is that the end for them? do they get to get off in 12 hours something or do they die up there and shit. Religion is root of all evil, i hope you guys realize that. just look throughout history.

holy cow! this is awsome!!

*woohoo* lets start reinacting other historical-religion-events!
like... the ten commandments! send some poor fucker walking up some stupid ass mountain... and let him walk the whole way back down with 200kg of solid rock on his back.. rofl! that would teach him.. :mfinger:

Chris

Sick Bastard
You know, they are put up there with spikes through their fuckin' wrists, I mean, they're begging for this. "me, me, pick me, i wanna die a slow and painful death", idiots! They also volounteer to be wipped, poor idiots...George Bush seems like Albert Einstein compared to these fuckers...

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Unforgiven said:
People are morons.

"oh, hang me on a cross, so i can be like jesus." doesn't that just sound like a lot of fun.

fucking idiots.
ummm hey its a way to go y not kill your self like that.

Chris

Sick Bastard
Yeah...why not...? God, these people are idiots, probably deranged.

ron

Buster of Asses
SirFrancisDrake said:
hey did u know tht in Philipines people reinacte the crucifiction? LITERALLY. Guys volenteer 2 be hung up on a crosss.........WUT THE FUCK! : :confused:
Did you know that, in Indonesia, people sometimes run amok and you get to shoot them? We live in a delightfully varied and strange world.

Chris

Sick Bastard
ron said:
Did you know that, in Indonesia, people sometimes run amok and you get to shoot them? We live in a delightfully varied and strange world.
You're som fuckin' temping me to go to Indonesia

ron

Buster of Asses
Chris said:
You're som fuckin' temping me to go to Indonesia
Nice place. Don't drink the water or use the ice. Don't follow the guy to the "Tourist Store." Don't go back to her place. Don't pick up a transvestite hooker. Don't make eye contact with the drunken sailors.

Other than that, it's not bad.

Chris

Sick Bastard
ron said:
Nice place. Don't drink the water or use the ice. Don't follow the guy to the "Tourist Store." Don't go back to her place. Don't pick up a transvestite hooker. Don't make eye contact with the drunken sailors.

Other than that, it's not bad.

lol