WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Cruel Joke

So .. there's this new chlorine that has an additive that turns red if you piss in it. They use this stuff a lot at public pools and resorts. Now just think about this for a second. You're sitting in this warm water - be it in a hot tub or pool or wherever, and you get the urge, but don't want to move. So you look around, and nobody's around and figure, why not? So this was my situation, and I went ahead and just relaxed and started to swim away after I had let loose. But when I looked behind me and saw this red cloud of liquid following me ... I started to freak out.

Now, if this were to happen to a woman, it wouldn't be all that big of a deal, but for a guy to have his dick appear to be bleeding - well .. let's just say it's a scary thing. So I start panicking and these two pool lifeguards are watchin me and one jumps in to pull me out cause I'm all freaking out and splashing around as I had forgotten how to swim... you forget these kinds of things when you think your dick may be severed.

So anyways, this guy pulls me out of the water (which is all of 5 feet deep by the way) and the other lifeguard looks back to where I was and starts laughing and then starts yelling at me: NO URINATING IN THE POOL. This causes the realization that I'm not bleeding .. but a whole lot of blood rushes to my face at this point. I immediately left the pool and returned to my hotel room where I stayed for the remaining 2 days of my vacation. :mfinger: *sigh*

teh anarchist said:
Now, if this were to happen to a woman, it wouldn't be all that big of a deal, but for a guy to have his dick appear to be bleeding - well .. let's just say it's a scary thing.
Oh my god. I'm sorry but I laughed my ass off picturing you thrashing around in the water, lifeguards yelling. I'm so sorry! Atleast you're okay!

Now I know not to pee in the water when I'm in a pool........

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Wow I didnt know they had come out with that. That's pretty cool. But yah, it sucks for you dude >.<. Sorry.

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
The exact same thing happend to me once i freaked out too

Blizzard

Flame Bait
Lmao Although that would have been as embarrassing as hell for you, it actually made me laugh which i rarely do over the net. :rotflmao:

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
Im always curious just to see if the pool has that shit in it, u never know but dont wanna take the risk cause if it does, UR FUCKED, lol

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Lesson learned, don't pee in public pools. Still, they could have at least put up a sign or warned people. heh.

Blizzard

Flame Bait
Yeah i bet someone will end up trying to sue someone for that and they will have to put up a sign...

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
It's precious moments like those that you'll cherish forever.

Glad to have entertained you all today. I'll be posting another thread soon called "bread crumbs" It should be equally hilarious.

well spoil my/their fun why don't you...

EDIT:and for the record the next one won't be fake. :thumbsup:

teh anarchist said:
well spoil my/their fun why don't you...

EDIT:and for the record the next one won't be fake. :thumbsup:
::fpalm::

I totally fell for that shit too.

You gets no more cookies........focker. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
That would be awesome if that were a real product...I'm sure gag stores would be all over it. :thumbsup:

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
aaah hahahaha soo funny, sorry but hahahahahahaa :) :happysad: