WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Cry Me A River

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know i'm gonna get flamed for this.......but fuck it. i'm getting tired of reading posts made by whinny little bitches who just had their thread closed or moved. who cares really, i think almost everyone in here has had that done. then you follow them around thread to thread, jacking it, to bitch about them abusing thier "powers", if they truely did that, then they'd just ban you everytime you spoke to them, or cock farm you everytime you bitched. ok with that said........................*runs and ducks prepairs for the flaming and neg repping* :D

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
[sky] said:
That is kinda annoying. And we all know that so there was really no use in making a thread about it...
i like cock in my ass,hey sky what's your number? :thumbsdn:

lol i almost posted a different answer, your sarcasim almost went over my head, but it is morning, i haven't had enough coffee yet :confuse:.

Nymphchick said:
lol i almost posted a different answer, your sarcasim almost went over my head, but it is morning, i haven't had enough coffee yet :confuse:.
Agreed, no sarcasm early in the morning! It isn't fair!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Why are you still here?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
They brought him back to life, for the 22nd Annual Gay Pride Awards, hes nominated in several categories such as DP, Oral and The Money Shot.
:thumbsup:

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
I am glad someone posted it bc sometimes it needs to be out there so everyone will think
"Damn could that be me" and maybe just maybe they will stop it.

well i just found it sad that someone brings back a 3 or 4 month old thread to whine a bit more at a mod, boo fuckedy hoo. i felt like smacking him with monkey's trout :rolleyes:
oh wait are you responding to the thread or thread jacks? oh well

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Nymphchick said:
i know i'm gonna get flamed for this.......but fuck it. i'm getting tired of reading posts made by whinny little bitches who just had their thread closed or moved. who cares really, i think almost everyone in here has had that done. then you follow them around thread to thread, jacking it, to bitch about them abusing thier "powers", if they truely did that, then they'd just ban you everytime you spoke to them, or cock farm you everytime you bitched. ok with that said........................*runs and ducks prepairs for the flaming and neg repping* :D
You insensitive bitch. :thumbsdn:

My threads were fucking important. Oh... you could try not reading them. But then again, I would miss out on your wonderful replies bitching about me bitching. OH, THE IRONING!!!
*cue the bitch thread about over used stupid phrases*

awwwww skitch, why so touchy. i said quit pissing and moaning, although i didn't point at you directly. but sinse you felt the need to neg rep me and bitch at me in it, tell me about my bad spelling, and yet your bitching keeps up.
i just brought the topic up in general about many posters who do it, never intending to point at you, but hey you started it, you smelly poopy head, let the name calling, crying and pointing fingers at one another commence
*nymph takes white glove off, turns back, drops brick in glove, turns around and slaps skitcharoony across the face* you sir have insulted me :mfinger:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Nymphchick said:
im going to have to agree and disagree. whilst some instances their can be abuse of powers. though i have noticed it is very rare in this site and the admins have done a great job in choosing the right candidates.

now, i agree when people get bitchy when a mod closed their thread which said' your so gay you suck donkeys balls' <-- this shows about as much immaturity as a todler at a wiggles concert.

so dont expect to get flamed

Status
Not open for further replies.