WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

cryptic breakup line

quix0te

Clitpickle
What the fuck does this mean?

"I don't think I appreciate you, we need to take a break."

My friend says it's bullshit, and her friend says she cried afterwards and that she really does care for me or something.

I'm not sure which to believe.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
quix0te said:

My friend says it's bullshit, and her friend says she cried afterwards and that she really does care for me or something.

means she has a lot of extra baggage.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Kiss of death ... you might as well move on ... :rolleyes:

The only thing worse would have been "but we can still be friends"

quix0te

Clitpickle
_Kitana_ said:
means she has a lot of extra baggage.

It's very true that she does, she's rather insecure.

Her friends are now telling me that she's really upset and only did this out of respect for my feelings, she says I deserve better. I have know fucking clue what the hell that's supposed to mean, but I'm waiting it out.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
you really want to carry around her emotional bags as well?

Find a healthy and secure chick

quix0te

Clitpickle
Well, I've decided as of this morning not to wait for her.

I believe that the problem is that while I've created affection, I've been unable to keep attraction.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
quix0te said:

Same thing my ex-girlfriend said when we agreed to split up. Basically it just means she doesn't really want commitment at this time in her life. Just guessing from the way she said it, I would guess she's probably pretty immature. I remember when my girlfriend and I split after she said that to me, I dwelled in it for months hoping for the best. If I were you, I'd try my hardest to just move on. If it wasn't a really meaningful relationship, you've got nothing to worry about.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
quix0te said:
Well, I've decided as of this morning not to wait for her.

I hate to sound like an asshole (no I don't) but I think she already made that decision for you :thumbsup:

n8dross

I sucked Bush's cock
women are like a glass of beer u have one u just want another ! BTW kick that shit to the curb she prolly found someone new and was trying to end it quickly!

quix0te

Clitpickle
breakology said:
I hate to sound like an asshole (no I don't) but I think she already made that decision for you :thumbsup:

Well.. I'd like to think that she's going to beg for me to come back after I've moved on... but then I realize what an ass that makes me.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
quix0te said:
Well.. I'd like to think that she's going to beg for me to come back after I've moved on... but then I realize what an ass that makes me.
Lesson well learned! Know you see why it is so important to get the sex on tape early in the relationship ... and to always have a backup copy :thumbsup:

Pidgeon182

Bird of the Week
all you gotta do is tell her to get on her knees and give you a good sucking. Afterwards it just won't matter if she wants to be with you or not, because you have no more need for her. Trust Me. It is always best to get goodbye head right before or after you get rid of those crazy bitches.