WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Cuddles vs. William Smith

Who do you hate more?

• Cuddles

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • William Smith

Votes: 15 65.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
who do you hate more and why? must give your OWN reason....stop being a freaking sheep......i for instance liked WS at first till he made his 2nd post.....and he is a disgrace to Philly!!!!

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
William Smith, first person ever to ask what this forum section is about... What a fucking cunt..

Jung

???
Premium
Cuddles. She really is that stupid/bitchy/clueless.

William Smith was just an alias for Johnny Kuntz.

DIZNUTS

junglizm said:
Cuddles. She really is that stupid/bitchy/clueless.

William Smith was just an alias for Johnny Kuntz.
lols :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
MrNewbie said:
:thumbsup: omfg thats one of the best ever
It's true; they shared an IP. Will was either Johnny in sheep wool, or his boyfriend. You decide.

DIZNUTS

junglizm said:
It's true; they shared an IP. Will was either Johnny in sheep wool, or his boyfriend. You decide.
hmmmm is johnny from philly?

Will was just Kuntz pulling some shit, which is all good :thumbsup:

Cuddles is of course a poor souless vagina waiting to be fucked by the metaphorical penis of respect :mfinger:

Jung

???
Premium
DIZNUTS said:
hmmmm is johnny from philly?
Why? Neither IPs were from Philly, and that says more than someone's location in their profile...

DIZNUTS

junglizm said:
Why? Neither IPs were from Philly, and that says more than someone's location in their profile...
hmmmmm then it is johnny :thumbsdn:

:/ I hate this poll. I'm not sure which to pick. Cuddles is a bitchy little cry baby and takes the internet way too seriously. Will Smith was an annoying little bitch with aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall of this shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. And his little yo/ thing. Fuck. I hate them both about the same. But, since Cuddles is still here, she gets my vote :thumbsdn:

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Cuddles gehts my vote for all the e-whorish times and she was around longer. :thumbsdn:

ummmmm i don't hate either. i hate mr.noobshit whatever his name is :p jk. oh and can't forget about mr.skitchypants, fucking cry baby :mfinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.