WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Cunts, Hello ^^

Hello..
Im Teegan and im new ^^'
Well basically the only reason i registered is coz Nemesis told me to..he said if i didnt he'd take my squishy pen thingy...he's so cruel :(
Kidding..this is a cool site..so i joined, ya know..seems like logic to me.. *shrugs*
Oh, by the way, Nemesis is totally awesome and seriously kool, happy now? ;)

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
DeadOnArrival said:
Hello..
Im Teegan and im new ^^'
Well basically the only reason i registered is coz Nemesis told me to..he said if i didnt he'd take my squishy pen thingy...he's so cruel :(
Kidding..this is a cool site..so i joined, ya know..seems like logic to me.. *shrugs*
Oh, by the way, Nemesis is totally awesome and seriously kool, happy now? ;)

O.K. guys, we got sum flaim bait here so go wild, Yuck foo, Gehtfuct, Havok Chylde, have fun.....

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Welcome, welcome, your introduction was original which is good, and your right this site is cool damnit!

Now run along and make sure you don't fall in the holes.

:happysad:

bnccoder

Postaholic
Fuck you and welcome to the site. Random shit about drinks, food, and reading the rules here________________________________________.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Step 1: learn english
Step 2: refine that english
Step 3: go to B&T and liven it up a bit

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hi.
Welcome.
Fuck you.
Enjoy your stay.
Bye.
:mfinger: :mad: :mfinger:

lol, thankyou. Seems many people in the US and Canada think my name is cool..no fucking idea why though..

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Nemesis said:
O.K. guys, we got sum flaim bait here so go wild, Yuck foo, Gehtfuct, Havok Chylde, have fun.....
okay, the only person whos e-balls' will be hittin the floor will be yours for invited this illiterate 'gothic' bitch on here

for your information, nemesis here put in his msn name
wtf.com, a website for your grandma, IF YOUR GRANDMAS ON CRACK

Actually, Nemesis really didn't invite me, he showed me the site, and I created an account a long time before he told me I should. As I said..I was fucking kidding, dumbarse.
Also Nemesis didnt have that in his msn nickname, it was "wtf.com, a website for your grandma, if your grandma is really really cool," and where the fuck do you get off calling me a bitch? Have I ever even spoken to you? No, so you basically dont know me, and hardly anything about me, you have no right or reason to call me a bitch. Learn to be fucking nice, cunt.

Plus, this coming from a guy that doesn't seem to know the fucking meaning of punctuation.

YUCK FOU!!!

flaming should be kept to bait and tackle, this can be realised by reading the stickied threads above, secondly, how much earlier was this account made? considering you joined today? yeah, looooooong before girl, loooooong before.

YUCK FOU!!!

wow, youve infringed on more rules in your first day, than i have in the last year!

someone needs their ass bannned

LIST: flaming outside of B&T
multiple consecutive posts(spamming)
having multiple accounts

hell you have the mental capacity of a 12 year old, why dont we put you down for being underage?

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
Well, we can see where this thread needs to be taken too...

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
LiberatioN said:
Step 1: learn english
Step 2: refine that english
Step 3: go to B&T and liven it up a bit
Step 4: show us your BOOBIES!!!

DeadOnArrival said:
Actually, Nemesis really didn't invite me, he showed me the site, and I created an account a long time before he told me I should. As I said..I was fucking kidding, dumbarse.
Also Nemesis didnt have that in his msn nickname, it was "wtf.com, a website for your grandma, if your grandma is really really cool," and where the fuck do you get off calling me a bitch? Have I ever even spoken to you? No, so you basically dont know me, and hardly anything about me, you have no right or reason to call me a bitch. Learn to be fucking nice, cunt.

Plus, this coming from a guy that doesn't seem to know the fucking meaning of punctuation.
A large majority of the insults are thrown around between people who probably have not seen each other. Get over it now or you will not last here. Btw, welcome.

DIZNUTS

STUF and take it to Bait and Tickle :mfinger:

DIZNUTS

YUCK FOU!!! said:
*grunts*

me yuck, yuck throw rock.
he yuck, yuck throw rock.
rock is hard, like yuck cock :happysad: