WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Curveball

Fugly

Tenderony
I am now the everlasting Curveball champion. It has taken me months (I know I am pathetic) to get this record. I defy all who dare oppose me. This record shall stand for all eternity. All bow down to me :Bow:

Fugly

Tenderony
Yah so back off and bow down. I deserve adulation and praise not the ramblings of idiots.

Fugly

Tenderony
She is. She made me a trophy with my name on it that says Curveball champion of the world. And then she took me out for icecream

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Did she give you a little crown too? And I bet she invited all your friends; anything for the precious Curveball champ.

Fugly

Tenderony
I do not see you bowing....and no I got my crown last night at Burger King. Not only am I King of curvball I am king of Hamburgers. And no you can't have it your way, you'll have it my way bitch and like it.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
You celebrate at Burger King? I guess your too cool for Chucky Cheese; but your a big boy right? With the BIG curveball crown. Weeee!

Fugly

Tenderony
I get the impression that your making fun of such a world changing event....for that I shall rain down fire and hamburgers upon you...as soon as I find my magic fire and hamburger wand.....shit where did that thing go...unitl then watch the hypnotic dancing bananna and await your BEEFY DOOM!
:banana:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Fugly said:
I get the impression that your making fun of such a world changing event....for that I shall rain down fire and hamburgers upon you...as soon as I find my magic fire and hamburger wand.....shit where did that thing go...unitl then watch the hypnotic dancing bananna and await your BEEFY DOOM!
The jealous and meager minded never comprehend genius. This is the burden you must bear.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Fugly said:

haha, HAMBURGERS EVERYWHERE!!! yay....
umm dont ask...

Fugly

Tenderony
MaxPower said:
The jealous and meager minded never comprehend genius. This is the burden you must bear.
This man knows how to ackoweldge greatness he will be rewarded with DOUBLE CHEESE.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Fugly said:
I am now the everlasting Curveball champion. It has taken me months (I know I am pathetic) to get this record. I defy all who dare oppose me. This record shall stand for all eternity. All bow down to me :Bow:

TOO MUCH TIME ON TOUR HANDS ????

Big fuckin deal. :slap:

Fugly

Tenderony
TwisT said:
TOO MUCH TIME ON TOUR HANDS ????

Big fuckin deal. :slap:
Time is relative my friend. If you only knew the importance of such things. For your lack of respect and failure to bow down to your better I sentence you to a life time of being a complete fucktard. That and I remove your rights to all tasty burgers. NO WHOPPER FOR YOU!!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Saying "No whopper for you" isn't removing his right to tasty burgers... In fact, it's probably a favor.

Fugly

Tenderony
Fiery hamburger death for both of you...as soon as I find that damn wand...stupid miller lite always making lose things.....

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Fugly said:
Time is relative my friend. If you only knew the importance of such things. For your lack of respect and failure to bow down to your better I sentence you to a life time of being a complete fucktard. That and I remove your rights to all tasty burgers. NO WHOPPER FOR YOU!!
Still got my IN-N-out Double Double! Bitch.

I don't bow to Fugly! not when he look like dis!

Fugly

Tenderony
TwisT said:
Still got my IN-N-out Double Double! Bitch.

I don't bow to Fugly! not when he look like dis!
The fact that you didn't order it ANIMAL STYLE makes you a rookie hamburger newb. I decree that you will only eat tofu burgers until I say fit.