Customer service can go to hell!

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
They treat the customers like shit, then complain when the customers are rude. Maybe if they didn't treat customers like scumbags, then the customers would actually like them.

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Depends on who you talk to also, and in case you didnt know, if you dont like a Customer Rep because they sound like they have a mouth full of crackers when they speak, ask for one that speaks better english.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Depends on who you talk to also, and in case you didnt know, if you dont like a Customer Rep because they sound like they have a mouth full of crackers when they speak, ask for one that speaks better english.
I stopped at this gas station last night, and the dumb bitch cashier was acting like I was going to steal something. She started looking around at what I was doing when I went to go get some cokes. She acted friendly at the cash register, then followed me out and kept watching me when I left. Dumb bitch.

Another time with the same damn cashier. I tried to buy a can of tea. The can wouldn't register, so she decided to yell at me about it and demanded to know where I got it. She forced me to walk her over to the refrigerator and show her the spot. Because people that steal cans of tea take it up to the counter to pay for it. /s

Dumb asshole bitch. I have never stolen anything in my life, especially at that gas station. They stop making shit up about me because they just assume I'm a bad person.
Ive been trying to reach you about your cars extended warranty.
I hate getting constant fucking spam calls too. Makes me want to stop paying my phone bill.

Last edited:

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Maybe you should confront the lady and find out what her problem is about you,
offer to buy her dinner a movie and maybe if she's lucky..you might give some sexy time after that..never know, she might be yer soulmate !

• 1Helpful
Reactions: 1 user