WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Customers Are Idiots

Today, at work, I had the most stupid customer... I work in a small, gifty/card shop so it's easy to find things and this lady stormed in and she said "Where do you have invitations?" So I told her where they'd be and she walked right by them and she said she couldn't find them. And I told her to turn around because she walked past them. I thought I was handling the situation very politely, considering I was in a super bad mood today. Anyway, she got mad at me when I told her to turn around and she accused me of not being customer service oriented and she started to storm out of the store.

I said ever-so-cheerfully "Thank you, ma'am. Now, you go on and have yourself a lovely day! :thumbsup:" And she screamed from the parking lot "YOU NEED TO FIND A NEW JOB!"

Customers are idiots.

ash

Fresh Meat
I love it when they call you up at RadioShack, asking if you sell radios. :gun: :confused:

the customer is never fucking right...they always think that they r but they r fucking idiots and need to be stabed in the face...... :sword:

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
tinytim_one said:
the customer is never fucking right...they always think that they r but they r fucking idiots and need to be stabed in the face...... :sword:
no the customer is always right w/o them u have no buisness which means u have no moneyu which meens yer fucked buddy. So keep being polite and imagine the costomers right :mfinger:

Give u Cancer

Orggh... poo mah pants...
For me, they aren't called "customers," they're called "victims of armed robbery."

magnolia

Postaholic
SpIkEyOaSs said:
no the customer is always right w/o them u have no buisness which means u have no moneyu which meens yer fucked buddy. So keep being polite and imagine the costomers right :mfinger:
I think that the customers are all fucked up. I've worked in retail long enough to know that people in general are pissy shit heads who can't WAIT to dump their flaming bag of problems on you. All they wanna do is run u down to a wimmpering pulp and then take u for all u got. Especially at the resturaunt! My god! Grow up already! I HATE customers!

like i said before...they sould all fucking die :sword: :sword: :gun: :gun: