WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Cutest thing my son said yesterday

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#1
My youngest son is 5, and we were watching Hellboy.
He looks at me with those big blue eyes, all innocent and says
"Mommy is hell a bad word?"
I say, "Well Boo, it depends on how you are using it. Hell is a place."
He thinks for a second and goes, "Oh, I know, If I say Hellboy is a movie, it is alright to say that"
I say "Yes, becuase it is the name of a movie. It is not being mean to anyone."
He says, with enthusiasm "But if I say, Mommy, you can go to Hell, then that is a bad word."
"Yes, that would be mean and make mommy cry."

Kids are so cool.
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#2
dustinzgirl said:
My youngest son is 5, and we were watching Hellboy.
He looks at me with those big blue eyes, all innocent and says
"Mommy is hell a bad word?"
I say, "Well Boo, it depends on how you are using it. Hell is a place."
He thinks for a second and goes, "Oh, I know, If I say Hellboy is a movie, it is alright to say that"
I say "Yes, becuase it is the name of a movie. It is not being mean to anyone."
He says, with enthusiasm "But if I say, Mommy, you can go to Hell, then that is a bad word."
"Yes, that would be mean and make mommy cry."

Kids are so cool.
lol awwww
 

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
916
0
80
#4
aww.....my neice is 2 and 6 months and said....she wanted to floss....where do they come up with such sayings??.....but dz...thats so ccuuutteeee...cant wait till i have kids....
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#5
mariusthegreat said:
aww.....my neice is 2 and 6 months and said....she wanted to floss....where do they come up with such sayings??.....but dz...thats so ccuuutteeee...cant wait till i have kids....
yeah, it all cute though. the late nights, getting puked and peed on...worth it though, definelty worth it!
 

G's-up

Postaholic
2,625
0
0
#6
dustinzgirl said:
yeah, it all cute though. the late nights, getting puked and peed on...worth it though, definelty worth it!

They are the cutest things.....and then they learn to talk..... :)
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#7
G-string said:
They are the cutest things.....and then they learn to talk..... :)

Duct tape! Tahnk god for duct tape..oh, wait, that isnt legal...damn! LOL
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#8
dustinzgirl said:
Duct tape! Tahnk god for duct tape..oh, wait, that isnt legal...damn! LOL
nothin duct tape and zipties cant fix ;)
 

G's-up

Postaholic
2,625
0
0
#9
dustinzgirl said:
Duct tape! Tahnk god for duct tape..oh, wait, that isnt legal...damn! LOL

Its ok .... they hand out free rolls at the end of parenting classes now.....and if Im not mistaken they also put a roll in the complimentary baby bag when you leave the hospital with instructions on how to use without harming or showing signs of use.....ROFL :thumbsup:
 

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
916
0
80
#10
i never really got puked up on...i got peed on tho...oh and waking up at 3am...for a bottle...totally worth it...like i said..cant wait to have my own...
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#13
Unforgiven said:
i like kids.

there's always a place on the dinner table for them

:D
Cute. Except my kids would have YOU boiling in a pot for dinner...LOL...they are vicious little vultures!
 
11,055
399
382
#14
dustinzgirl said:
Cute. Except my kids would have YOU boiling in a pot for dinner...LOL...they are vicious little vultures!
it's funny... kids seem to like me... i don't like kids... wtf?!

in grade 8, they'd latch themselves onto my legs and would tell me to drag them around the field... so i did... then onto the rocks :)
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#16
little kids rock.............cause they have no idea what there saying