WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Cuts

magnolia

Postaholic
I have cuts all over from work. And they really hurt. Maybe I sound like a pussy, but I don't give a shit. Work sucks and this is just another reason why. I had nice hands before dishing, now they're lost under all the spongebob and rocketpower bandaids. :cry:

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
yea working in a kitchen can really blow....like the other day at work i was able to jam an adjacent peice of metal not under but THROUGH MY THUMBNAIL..then get it stuck there for a couple seconds and now im left with a partially shattered thumbnail

magnolia

Postaholic
eee. Yeah, I cracked my thumb open by smashing it between two full racks when I was pissed at my boss last Sunday. But I didn't try to use that much force. It just happened. Now my thumb is purple. Eeee.

Sod

Spilly Talker
hahah try working 11 hours a day being a dish bitch at a local seafood resturant, then tell me pain, my hands are tanks now that i started this, i got calasses i could crack a coconut with

magnolia

Postaholic
Yeah. same here. All except for the calasses, I take good care of my hands and I buff them daily and use a lot of lotion. It helps a lot.

Sod

Spilly Talker
i'm not a chick, so i don't care about my hands, i don't need em to pleasure anyone anyway, i have other tools

Pachyderm

I really did.
Dude, yesterday I was doing my laundery and I reached in and my hand hit the middle thing (that tube-like thing in the middle of the washer) and I cut my knuckle..but then as I reached in again, I did it AGAIN and this time I didn't knick my knuckle, through the hurriedness that is my life I crushed my hand into the abrasive object with my own force!. Man, it feels like I shattered my hand!