WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Cutters

Hey ya'll. I am 16 and I cut. Things are real bad around here. My dad left when i was a little girl and my new dad just left. he used to beat me and shit to. He was a real bitch. my mom isnt any better. she is always popping pills and cutting and in her room wiht vodka and shit. well i cant take it... i dont know what else to do all i can do is cutt. it takes my mind off of things.... it transfers my emotional pain into physical and that i can deal with. i know it is wrong but i dont know what else to do. my ankles and my theighs my wrists my arms and all over i am cut. :sword:

You know, for someone like you, drugs are more fun/less painful. I reccomend lithium. Hehe, fun. Smoke some pot then take lithium. Goddamn that's fun! I don't do that stuff anymore though. I been clean for 2 months. :cool: But yeah, drugs are definitely healthier than cutting.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Halfpintrocker said:
hey i am not an attention whore.. Its the truth!! so if u dont believe me then shut up! its my problem not urs!
then why are you telling us.

Asi

Banned - What an Asshat!
hey.. make your own rules and folow them and don't care about else.. this was my method and i succeded in life.... my opinion..
I've smoked pot too.. but it was just for fun not to overcome my social problems...

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well Asi, this girl has complained about the same thing in everyone of her posts. She needs to either give it a rest or get help.

Asi

Banned - What an Asshat!
i could see that! but my help is not necesarly what she needs.. because i can't just post my theories in life because thy are not her's .. She should think about her priorities, to define her real way of living,, and what she wants.. and based on this RULE!
or maybe it doesn't apply to everyone.. anyway my opinion: "I count, everyone else doesn't, with few exceptions", "don't trust anyone" and shit like this.. but as i've said this is my way and i like it... to others beeing like this may not be the brightest solution..

Yea... quit fucking posting that you like to do this. Do we care? No. Do you actually do this to relieve stress? No. Do you do this for attention? Yes. End of discussion.

magnolia

Postaholic
go see a psychiatrist and take ur mom too. Some lithium or concerta will do u guys good. (Yes, they do use lithium in the medical world. It isn't just for stoners.)

magnolia said:
go see a psychiatrist and take ur mom too. Some lithium or concerta will do u guys good. (Yes, they do use lithium in the medical world. It isn't just for stoners.)
i do go to a psychiatrist. It helps alittle but not all that much. sorry. drugs dont help either. i am not into any type of drugs.( prescribed or not)

Asi

Banned - What an Asshat!
drugs can make you feel good and happy but when this is over you'll want again, and again, and you get addicted.. and that's not good... plus: it doesn't solves the problem.
You can do something with some will.. from you and from your mom

if this gets so desperate.. go to a tv show and beg for help.. someone might help you.