WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

cycle repping? ghet real, wuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
ghet-a-life: react much to neg repping?

seems i'm just participating in a system you guys set up, and it bothers you? this is my only means of fun. i live through this site. let me live!!

i read your post and was saddened. i was supposed to suck your cock? and then 'blew it' . glad slemaire pointed out the irony. a sweet and helpful lad.

so does another guy being intimate with your overgrown clit, really appeal to you?

i thought it was mean, so i neg repped you.
and you kill me with this?

pm from the boy/dragon
10-05-2005 04:06 PM gehtfuct: Yes I do have a dick;ask your Mom. Stop cycle repping or you'll be on the farm. Have a nice day. :middlefinger:

(you wrote middlefinger on my rep? ha ha...you cheered me up with that!
....oops, i mean, hey fucker...that's not cool! ...better? )

anyway, i looked all through the rules and didn't see anything about cycle repping. i do want to abide by the rules, so help me out....i hate farms.
please don't send me to a farm!

and i did ask ma about your cock. she couldn't stop laughing. she said some little guy tried to put the move on her and attempted to penetrate her bellybutton. still waiting on puberty, buddy? my uncle may want some of that action, but mom's not into you.

"raaarh! ...i'm a dragon...now a little boy....now dragon...now boy...dragon...boy..."

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
you're starting with gehtfuct now?
wow..
good luck with that interesting decision.. :nuts:

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
reputation points on a forum: serious business.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Awww!

Can you spell s-e-t u-p? How did I know your pansy ass would fall hook, line, and dildo?

It kind of smells like the same shit you smeared on Brokens foot.

You're too easy.

:middlefinger: = :mfinger:

*sobs*

Why'd I click that button.. Oh why?! Kindbud: Your posts are awful.

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
:middlefinger: = :mfinger:

set up? fuck...man, you are good. now look at me all stupid looking and such, while you get all the e-glory. i never win.

i thought you just meant you were number 1 with that finger biz.

Phantom said:

Why'd I click that button.. Oh why?! Kindbud: Your posts are awful.
yet it draws you in.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i don't think kindbud understands, or chooses not to understand, how rep works..
i made a comment previously on this thread, which is in bait and tackle, and was neg-repped for it.. although this was the first neg-rep i have received i think i'll live..
but..
firstly does anyone neg-rep for things said in B&T??
how thin skinned is that?
and secondly, why start shit with people who have double digit rep when you only have a rep count of one? surely if you get in a rep dive with us you'll be zeroed long before we take any damage?
so i neg-repped him right back, not because i particularly disapproved of his post, although i did actually, but rather as i disapprove of people playing ween records.. really, they've sucked since after 'the pod'..
/me enters kindbud's rep cycle..

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Wow negged again by Kindbud...was made to read ANOTHER FLIMSY usless comment which went with it...wasted 2 seconds of my life....I WANT IT BACK.

/me thinks Kindbuds should get pull his pants back up and stop being WFT's rent boy. :rolleyes:

/me enters kindbud's rep cycle..
OOOO can anyone join in :D

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
void said:
i made a comment previously on this thread, which is in bait and tackle,
you did?....it is?

oh, you did...and it is. ok, go on...

void said:
and was neg-repped for it.. although this was the first neg-rep i have received...
thanks for sharing that i was your first. can anyone keep a secret these days?

your reputation is not tarnished at all. everyone still thinks you are a swell guy and are surprised that you got a neg rep from me.

worry much?

your post seeming to warn me was upsetting. i had to tell you that i disapproved.

you earned it, oh vapid one.

void said:
firstly does anyone neg-rep for things said in B&T??
how thin skinned is that?
and secondly, why start shit with people who have double digit rep when you only have a rep count of one? surely if you get in a rep dive with us you'll be zeroed long before we take any damage?
so i neg-repped him right back,
is that legal? i did it first...yours is like...well, like revenge or something. not fair.

and you really can't see how pathetic you are for for telling me i started shit with the wrong guys?......on a website? like you are all gonna press really hard on the keyboard and hurt me....or use all caps!

you 'double digit reppers', gonna kill me in 'a rep dive', zero me out, i'm about to take on major damage....ha. i'm crushed. and you are a bonehead.

void said:
not because i particularly disapproved of his post, although i did actually, but rather as i disapprove of people playing ween records.. really, they've sucked since after 'the pod'..
and now you flame my music? man, that cuts way deep. how did you know i was in the band? we are never speaking to you again.

kindbud said:
everyone still thinks you are a swell guy and are surprised that you got a neg rep from me.
Really, we don't give a shit.

That is all.

eh we always need those around who make our reps pretty. skitchy poo is MIA, unless thats him.
/me looks at kindbud closer, gets scared and backs up

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
kindbud said:
set up? fuck...man, you are good. now look at me all stupid looking and such, while you get all the e-glory. i never win.

i thought you just meant you were number 1 with that finger biz.

yet it draws you in.
woah lookout, he's flaming someone who has him blocked

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Kindbud, you sure do try don't you?

latinmaxima

**SPECIAL**
okay this is really boring. you make like you dont care but yet you still defend against what they say. just come back with an insult or something. a yo mama joke would be better than the shit you type KB.

/yawns due to the lackluster posting of kindbud.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
meh_it_all said:
well, how do you expect any to suceed if they dont try?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yet another interesting thread about rep... I wish icka was here. :p

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
haha even though i neg repped himfor the fun of it i kinda like him

kindbud said:
and you really can't see how pathetic you are for for telling me i started shit with the wrong guys?......on a website? like you are all gonna press really hard on the keyboard and hurt me....or use all caps!

you 'double digit reppers', gonna kill me in 'a rep dive', zero me out, i'm about to take on major damage....ha. i'm crushed. and you are a bonehead.
[QUOTE="chilianfuckface]Yet another interesting thread about rep... I wish icka was here. [/QUOTE]

heh <3

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
meh_it_all said:
That's the problem. He tries TOO hard. Everything he writes just feels forced.

Has anyone else noticed that he just can't let a shot go unanswered? I mean someone makes a comment and he just HAS to respond to it. WHY? Not everything is worth responding too.

Status
Not open for further replies.