WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

dads fucking suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

odd

Flame Bait
man - it just seems that i never do anything good enough - my dad is never happy with me!

Im taking some extra summer classes and I got a little behind on getting them done - so I pulled like a 3 day long all nighter - and got all caught up...do I get any encouragement from him or anything? NO - thats not all that bad though...

What REALLY pisses me off though - is the fact that I just got a job 3 weeks ago - when I had been looking for one for over 2 months - and was unsuccessful. I had some 8 interviews @ places but never got the jobs...until 3 weeks ago - I got one...finally...

Is my dad happy though? NO - he just moves on to the next thing thats "wrong" with me...the fact that I dont go to church anymore - which really pisses him off becasue lol - hes a preacher. Idk - I just dont feel right going - because my heart isnt there at all...and I dont want to sit there and lie to myself...

Idk - my dad just doesnt seem to focus on all the like good things that I get done...he always has to find something to bitch about...I swear to god - I havent heard the man tell me hes proud of me in over like 2 fucking years...i mean he expects me to believe in god...yet I dont even believe in myself - lmao - its kinda hard to believe in some higher power if you dont even believe in yourself...

my dad also hates the fact that im so into computers and want to be a comp programmer...he always used to put me in sports and shit - soccer, wrestling, baseball...but I stopped in 6-7th grade...and started learning stuff about comps...

arg...i know a lot of people have it worse than me...hes not physically abusive at all - well i mean we have gotten into a few fist fights...but yea...hes just like indirectly verbally and emotionally abusive...and I have clinical depression - so its not like he helps that at all...

of course ya know - the thoughts of "im never going to be like my parents when i have my own kids" has passed through my mind like a million times in the past few months - but now im just starting to think that the best way to be a parent - lol - is not to have kids period...lmao

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
odd said:
man - it just seems that i never do anything good enough - my dad is never happy with me!

Im taking some extra summer classes and I got a little behind on getting them done - so I pulled like a 3 day long all nighter - and got all caught up...do I get any encouragement from him or anything? NO - thats not all that bad though...

What REALLY pisses me off though - is the fact that I just got a job 3 weeks ago - when I had been looking for one for over 2 months - and was unsuccessful. I had some 8 interviews @ places but never got the jobs...until 3 weeks ago - I got one...finally...

Is my dad happy though? NO - he just moves on to the next thing thats "wrong" with me...the fact that I dont go to church anymore - which really pisses him off becasue lol - hes a preacher. Idk - I just dont feel right going - because my heart isnt there at all...and I dont want to sit there and lie to myself...

Idk - my dad just doesnt seem to focus on all the like good things that I get done...he always has to find something to bitch about...I swear to god - I havent heard the man tell me hes proud of me in over like 2 fucking years...i mean he expects me to believe in god...yet I dont even believe in myself - lmao - its kinda hard to believe in some higher power if you dont even believe in yourself...

my dad also hates the fact that im so into computers and want to be a comp programmer...he always used to put me in sports and shit - soccer, wrestling, baseball...but I stopped in 6-7th grade...and started learning stuff about comps...

arg...i know a lot of people have it worse than me...hes not physically abusive at all - well i mean we have gotten into a few fist fights...but yea...hes just like indirectly verbally and emotionally abusive...and I have clinical depression - so its not like he helps that at all...

of course ya know - the thoughts of "im never going to be like my parents when i have my own kids" has passed through my mind like a million times in the past few months - but now im just starting to think that the best way to be a parent - lol - is not to have kids period...lmao
dude be happy you have a dad i havent seen mine in 15 years, it sucks growing up without one.

odd

Flame Bait
Im sorry man...I should be thankful that I have one - Idk - I guess I kinda just needed to vent some of that anger out...

I guess my dad is such a hard ass because of his father...long story that I dont feel like talking about...

Sorry bout that though - its 8:30 am - none of my friends are up lol and i just needed to vent...and i just found this forum by accident so lol

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
odd said:
Im sorry man...I should be thankful that I have one - Idk - I guess I kinda just needed to vent some of that anger out...

I guess my dad is such a hard ass because of his father...long story that I dont feel like talking about...

Sorry bout that though - its 8:30 am - none of my friends are up lol and i just needed to vent...and i just found this forum by accident so lol
its cool,yeah ive had to play the part of my dad for a while taking care of my little bro and my mom too, kinda sucks.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
i think alot of people have done that i was my dad for my sister and i have a job at 15 helping with bills it fucking sux

Desdemona

Tenderony
Yeah, growing up without a dad fucking sucks. But then if your mom goes and tells you that he never loved you and is physically unable of love, that's just another kick in the pants

Brainfuck

Hoodrat
i had the same feeling as you odd.

i wanted to make my parents proud of what they "created"

but u have to stop doing things to make your parents proud...in fact: parents DID their job if her son/daughter gets independent, means having a good education, gettn a job and making his own decisions! thas an adequate humen

beeing a mother and father is a gainless job...they spend much money, love and time into her kid...and once day the kid tells to them, no fuck you im not gonna do what u like me to do! im going my own way!

and thats exactly the way u should

take notice of his arguments, respedt them! but make him know that u have your own life now HE has to respect now, and only U have to be happy with your life, noone else.

Chris

Sick Bastard
odd said:

My dad's the same about sports, but I stand up to him, and I'm probably younger than you...when it gets to the church....FUCK HIM, but he never specified what kind of church, go to the satan church! That might cheer him up, he knows satanism from the christian point of view, but it really isn't that bad, they're not evil...they're better than christians.. That way, you can give him the scare of his life, then prevent him from having a heart attack later...(you can also let him have the heart attack if you want to... :D )

King Goldfish

Banned - What an Asshat!
My dad slplit on my mom 2 months before I was born and left her with 4 kids to live off of social service until she was able to get a job at the School District and become a Payroll Manager of all my damn teachers.

Yeah try being a guy who could never get into trouble at class because all your teachers sit down with your mom every end of the month to pick up their checks.

Anyways My father called my house when I was 14 for the first time and I told my mom to tell him to kill himself. She said he cried and he didnt call back until i was 16 to try and communicate with me. By 16 I was mature enough to forgive him and I had several phone conversations with him until the age of 17 where I worked a summer job for my stepdad to move furniture across the country and decided to go to Iowa where he chose to move to but the guy didnt show up. I was angry and felt he was just playing games. 2 months later he died. See he had diabetis and was so sick the day I showed up he had to be put on kidney dialisis every day just to keep his organs from shutting down.

Point is be happy you have a dad. One that stuck around. I guarentee if he dropped dead today you would forget ever fucking shitty thing he did to you.

VelvetAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
odd, or queer?

odd, STFU, no one fucking cares, and if they do they need to GTFO of forums and get a job. :thumbsdn:

gumercules

Ultra Mega
VelvetAcid said:
odd, STFU, no one fucking cares, and if they do they need to GTFO of forums and get a job. :thumbsdn:
this is a ranting forum, and this thread already has a topic. if you want to rant about people ranting, start your own thread. it wouldn't be very original though.

Chris

Sick Bastard
Chris said:
My dad's the same about sports, but I stand up to him, and I'm probably younger than you...when it gets to the church....FUCK HIM, but he never specified what kind of church, go to the satan church! That might cheer him up, he knows satanism from the christian point of view, but it really isn't that bad, they're not evil...they're better than christians.. That way, you can give him the scare of his life, then prevent him from having a heart attack later...(you can also let him have the heart attack if you want to... :D )

Odd, :feedback:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
You maybe think that ur dad is a fucking shit, but he does alot for you, he makes you to a man.
Actually he fucking do, because if you notice the most of these who havn't got a shitty dad is just bums who think they can hit everyone down with there left hand. I understand you man, you aint the only fucker who hate him.. But for some reason man you gotta fukin shizze mah nizze... Aiight?

jamesp

In Memory...
MrNewbie said:
You maybe think that ur dad is a fucking shit, but he does alot for you, he makes you to a man.
Actually he fucking do, because if you notice the most of these who havn't got a shitty dad is just bums who think they can hit everyone down with there left hand. I understand you man, you aint the only fucker who hate him.. But for some reason man you gotta fukin shizze mah nizze... Aiight?
you know how my "dad" made m a man? he treated me like a peice of shit, until i got the balls to break his teeth and leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.