WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

dahv!

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Yea she is not half bad, but she could wait a couple years before she starts singing.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
_Kitana_ said:
i don't think she singing anything to imature
i know, i think it would be better when she was older, because she would be more developed and here voice would be more developed as well.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Ow! Dat shit is teh sux!

Ok you little fuckers. If you're not listening to Tool, you're wrong.
Do it again and your ass is mine. :D

Slacker

Postaholic
YUCK FOU!!! said:
not that old, maybe 13 14
but thats it.
thats true but shes pretty damn hot but the only reason why she is probaly singing is that her parents are rich and want her kids to be notice probaly like jesica simpson and Ashly simpson.

It's scarry that Jessica Simpson can driva a car, live by herself, and use a stove.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
she propably don't look like that without makeup, she has great voice..but she shouldnt get that early in the business..she should develop herself and get to decide what to sing and how to sing..the lyrics just sucked donkey ears..

but some ppl look older than they are and some younger than they are..ex. ME i look fucking 14 and im 18..it makes me angry

Slacker

Postaholic
Dave666 said:
It's scarry that Jessica Simpson can driva a car, live by herself, and use a stove.
true because she didnt go through life the hard way she got the easy way of being a crappy singer who thinks she is all good. That is why she cant cook with no help or do alot of thing without smoebody coasting her but the only reason why she can use a stove is to cook Mac and Cheeze