WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Dammit I Wanna Kill Something!

I am pissed off so much right now! I just wanna kill something! I'm staying with my brother and sister-in-law, I love them both but my sister is such a baby, if she doesnot get her way she whines like a litle bitch! ANd then when you finally try to give her what she wanted she says that she does not want it! AFTER YOU TRIED YOU FUCKING BEST TO MAKE HER FAT MEXICAN ASS HAPPY! AND ITS PISSING ME OFF! AND WHEN I GET PISSED OFF I HAVE PANIC/ANXIETY ATTCKS! AND I GET THEM BAD THINGS HAPPEN. I DONT WANT TO HURT HER FEELINGS BUT I WILL! AND I WILL LAUGH AT HER WHILE SHE CRIES!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO FUCKING KILL SOMETHING AHHHHHHHHHH!

Thank you, yes it does rock...BUT IM STILL GONNA KILL SOMETHING :sword:

i cant hear tone of voice on the internet therefore i have a hard tome detecting sarcasm...i should have known that a compliment from a communist was to good to be true anyway.

neoxellos said:
i cant hear tone of voice on the internet therefore i have a hard tome detecting sarcasm...i should have known that a compliment from a communist was to good to be true anyway.
Communism>you. :thumbsup:

magnolia

Postaholic
Tell her to get off her fat ass and get what she wants herself. This is America and she should learn to fend for herself. She isn't royalty, so she should stop acting like a drama queen.

<edit>

If u wanna kill your sister so much then just do it mofo - thats what nike says. dont be an ass.

:D

neoxellos said:
I am pissed off so much right now! I just wanna kill something! I'm staying with my brother and sister-in-law, I love them both but my sister is such a baby, if she doesnot get her way she whines like a litle bitch! ANd then when you finally try to give her what she wanted she says that she does not want it! AFTER YOU TRIED YOU FUCKING BEST TO MAKE HER FAT MEXICAN ASS HAPPY! AND ITS PISSING ME OFF! AND WHEN I GET PISSED OFF I HAVE PANIC/ANXIETY ATTCKS! AND I GET THEM BAD THINGS HAPPEN. I DONT WANT TO HURT HER FEELINGS BUT I WILL! AND I WILL LAUGH AT HER WHILE SHE CRIES!!!!!!!!

I am going to have to vote that you grow up a little and reach maturity and stop succumbing to your childish siblings. Also if you have such a terrible temper tantrum maybe you should go get your blankey and take a nap until you've calmed yourself down.

Thanx for the advice, and Descent thenx for the idea, i love my quake 3... ANd i love my sister-in-law but she gets me so damn mad sometimes, guess ill just have to stay here and bitch each time.

Matthias

Fresh Meat
Just dont listen to your sister when she starts getting annoying then, block her own and turn on the tv, if she keeps asking for something just refuse to get it, unconditionally and then ignore her protests, she'll shut up in the end. :thumbsup:

That is what i try to do for the most part, but its "her" house (meaning my bro pays the bills and my sis(in-law) works at the newspaper stuffing inserts into papers. Then she comes home and bitches about how tired she is...LET HER TRY WORKING AT MCDONNALDS FOR 12 HOURS STRAIGHT! She had a job at Mcdonnalds for about 20 minutes, she quit when it got hard...She wants to be some little pampered bitch, and i just wanna take her by her fat shoulders and shake her and tell her "YOU STUPID BITCH! YOUR HUSBAND IS A BLUE-COLLAR WORKER! YOU DONT HAVE THE MONEY FOR FUCKING
MARY-K MAKE-UP!" DAMMIT!!!!!GRRRRRRRRRR!

neoxellos said:

You could always black mail her or, if you want to kill something that bad, stab a doll, but don't kill your sister.

oh, im not gonna do anything that drastic, ill just keep playing Quake 3 and watching my anime.