WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

dammit mom!

rugbybitch

On A Freakin' Rampage!
When I finally get my first boyfriend you go and get all uber protective. You go and ground me for having a B. You have to go and keep me from hanging out with my friends and boyfriend when people actually want to hang out with me. God wouldn't condemn anybody to this fate. Why can't you be happy for me? Why can't I hang out with my friends? We haven't done anything you. Stop being such an asshole.

LOL! your mum sounds like a bitch soz, but thats what i think if i got a B my parents would praise me not yell at me

Fugly

Tenderony
Because teenagers make dumass mistakes parents are protective. You are a young therefore if given to much rope you WILL hang yourself. DOn't believe me...not really my problem but you will thank them some day. Quit whining you have your entire life to get laid.

You know after typing this I came up with a rather profound thought about parents leashing their kids with BF's. There is almost nothing positive that can come out of teenagers hooking up. Nothing. Maybe some learning experiences for the future...possibly a very young taste of love (more like infatuation) but over all, 90% of the results of teenage chicks being with their BF's unsupervised is bad. I mean if you think about it what are you going to do marry this guy? Be with him forever? Be thankful you mom is watching you...She was a kid once too and I garuntee she remembers what it's like and knows that she'd rather be the bad guy then let you fuck up your life for some punk kid that you think your in love with.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
ok wait wait wait....let me see if i follow...you JUST got your first boyfriend and because you cant spend time with him with your one week anniversary coming because your mom wants you to pull your head out of your ass and focus on school like a competent teenager would....id say go hug your mom and say thanks

well, i think theres absolutley nuthin rong with havin a BF/GF wen ur a teenager (as long as ur not a complete dumbass, and cant tell good from bad).
See, the same thing hapnd 2 me wen i got my first GF, and for a couple of days i completely went ballistic, but then i realized im goin about it the rong way. When u argue with ur parents, it just makes them get angrier, which (especially if theyr under stress) isnt a wise idea. Therefore, sit down, think of a few good points, and have a controlled debate....dont let ur anger get the best of u. Dont say anything stupid to get them infuriated, and just state ur points slowly, and take in theyr points as well (or at least pretend to).
If u do this, theres a much beta chance ull work it out, than if u flame ur head off at her.

rugbybitch

On A Freakin' Rampage!
oh, yeah...

also, I don't all obsessive over boys. I find that kind of creepy. I have my priorities straight, I don't want to go out and everything that I haven't yet just because I can. I'm straight edge, I have a promise ring to stay a virgin until I'm married, and I get reasonably good grades. I think I am justified in bitching just a wee bit. Thanks anyhow.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
rugbybitch said:
When I finally get my first boyfriend you go and get all uber protective. You go and ground me for having a B. You have to go and keep me from hanging out with my friends and boyfriend when people actually want to hang out with me. God wouldn't condemn anybody to this fate. Why can't you be happy for me? Why can't I hang out with my friends? We haven't done anything you. Stop being such an asshole.
Hey kid, actually, I know this is old, but I am just posting cuz I am bored. You know, did you ever think that your mom is trying to protect you from the world? Mabye it is not about getting a B. Mabye she just isnt happy that you have a boyfriend. Mabye she is scared for you. You have no idea what it is like until you are a mom. deal, she is your mom.

dustinzgirl said:
Hey kid, actually, I know this is old, but I am just posting cuz I am bored. You know, did you ever think that your mom is trying to protect you from the world? Mabye it is not about getting a B. Mabye she just isnt happy that you have a boyfriend. Mabye she is scared for you. You have no idea what it is like until you are a mom. deal, she is your mom.
and mom is always right.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Unforgiven said:
moms also make good cookies.
my mom makes great cookies. for my little sisters. I dont get any. cuz i am the oldest. i hate being the oldest. it sucks. i dont even live with my mom, and any time my youngest sister messes up, its my fault. Oh, and i am a terrible person for not staying at home and divorcing my ex husband. becuase that is not very christian of me. ha ha ha ha

dustinzgirl said:
my mom makes great cookies. for my little sisters. I dont get any. cuz i am the oldest. i hate being the oldest. it sucks. i dont even live with my mom, and any time my youngest sister messes up, its my fault. Oh, and i am a terrible person for not staying at home and divorcing my ex husband. becuase that is not very christian of me. ha ha ha ha
:cookie:

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
Flip her off, say "I dont want any of your shit, bitch, leave me alone", and disobey her in everything until she learns not to fuck with you!

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
When you are grounded, go out and see your bf anyway. Breaking the law because the law is wrong is known as civil disobedience, expain this to your mom.