WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

dammit

freakyvoiz

Outdated Ranting Software
yet again i speak my mind and something bad happens i said that opera sucks and now i have negative some 4,000,000 rep points oh well thats what i get for telling one person that their opinion sucks when all thats all they have done to me since i started

Descent

Hella Constipated
freakyvoiz said:
yet again i speak my mind and something bad happens i said that opera sucks and now i have negative some 4,000,000 rep points oh well thats what i get for telling one person that their opinion sucks when all thats all they have done to me since i started
Rep doesn't matter - and I didn't negative rep you. I'll give you some positive rep to make it up.

Janglenut

Particinator
freakyvoiz said:

I agree, Opera sucks nuts.

freakyvoiz

Outdated Ranting Software
Descent said:
Rep doesn't matter - and I didn't negative rep you. I'll give you some positive rep to make it up.
its kool dude i know it wasnt you who did it but i just tried to speak my mind and people got mad....just like the real world.....*goes into an idotic daze*

Slacker

Postaholic
freakyvoiz said:
Man you take the internets to seriously. It is just fuckin points nobody gives a shit about points. Remember you still have a real life to handle. So if you take the interenets this seriously then you need to get off and deal with your life. But it is just points.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Linksy said:
Man you take the internets to seriously. It is just fuckin points nobody gives a shit about points. Remember you still have a real life to handle. So if you take the interenets this seriously then you need to get off and deal with your life. But it is just points.
You take internets purdy seriously...