Damn, 15 years already?

Gunslinger4887

ALL IS LOST!!!!
Until I slip back into obscurity that is reality, wtf is up on here?! Was watching youtube vids about forum sites and remembered here and decided to come on in and say hi. Not sure who are all the old regs that are still around but hope you all doing well!

• 2Like
  • 1Beer
Reactions: 2 users

Gunslinger4887

ALL IS LOST!!!!
It was just some 2mad vid where he was reading ban appeals on a community forum. No details given which one it was, but thought of this place because it's one of 2 forums I was ever a part of growing up.

WolfmanYZ

GolemšŸ‘
thanks
Until I slip back into obscurity that is reality, wtf is up on here?! Was watching youtube vids about forum sites and remembered here and decided to come on in and say hi. Not sure who are all the old regs that are still around but hope you all doing well!
thanks

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I still have old wtfrlive video of you somewhere. I think you were being shot by paintballs or something. c. 2005-ish?

• 1LOL
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gunslinger4887

ALL IS LOST!!!!
HELL YEE holy shit what a throwback! I miss doing Slinger's Tavern back in the day. Actually working on a show myself for twitch the past year doing 3D modelling stuff. Can't wait to make that grade-a content again lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Wow long ass time...

You're still alive. That's something! :)

• 1Like

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I am too young / old to watch this. :(
@MaxPower set it up that way. Back in ought seven or eight, Max used YouTube to store spank-bank material Jason and BRiT would send him sometimes. Old 4chan goatse gifs and 12 second clips of farm animal love and the like that they kept on the old "station wagon" servers.

• 1LOL

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
@MaxPower set it up that way. Back in ought seven or eight, Max used YouTube to store spank-bank material Jason and BRiT would send him sometimes. Old 4chan goatse gifs and 12 second clips of farm animal love and the like that they kept on the old "station wagon" servers.

I gave up on 4chan after the creator said of WTF.com: "this is the most idiotic site I have ever been to".

I bawled for weeks. I was on the edge man. No one cut me like that for years until @Danni turned down my advances.

• 1OH YEAAHH!
  • 1LOL
Reactions: 1 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I liked the games that you could just play for fun without having to accomplish some mission.
Don't all old games have some sort of mission? Trying to score points or get through the level? Newer games like Minecraft and the Sims are actually open ended.
I gave up on 4chan after the creator said of WTF.com: "this is the most idiotic site I have ever been to".

I bawled for weeks. I was on the edge man. No one cut me like that for years until @Danni turned down my advances.
4chan users have some dumbass opinions, but I like talking about games on /v/.