WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Damn Bomb Shelter

This occured this weekend and it fucking sucked. As it would have it i was volenteered "not by myself, but someone else nicer then myself" to help the old man pour and raise the cement around our bomb shelter so we could build a frame and walls around it. "My older brother lives in the bomb shelter at this time, and he is a pasty mother fucker." anyway so after 2 hours of hell in the arizona sun pouring cement we put bolts in for the frame around the edges of the cement. Well of course these present a triping hazard and the did a damn fine job of it. One day after getting out of the hottub have wet feet on cement=slipery feet. so i precided to trip over a bolt tried to jump up but ending up sliping and breaking my fall with my head and blacking out. And is this the end HELL NO! it gets better. after being uncouncious for a hour or so i stagger my way to my feet and im completely dizzy as fuck so i start stumbling and DOWN THE BOMB SHELTER I GO. 20' down stair still it again ends in concrete block into my brothers room. My brother at his computer going WTF and does he rush over to help NO THAT BASTARD WAITS TILL HE IS DONE WITH THE ROUND OF COUNTER STRIKE THAT LAZY FUCKING BASTARD. and thus my journey ends with a concusion and i have yet to go to a docter. :D

bnccoder

Postaholic
LMFAO I couldn't have helped if I was there, because I woudn't have been able to quit laughing.

u sick bastards u think this is funny i hate you all. lol yea i probably should see a docter if i turn my head really fast i see double its kinda cool but i get a headache

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Gotta love the Arizona sun, eh? Just be glad it wasn't summer yet.

BTW: Where about in AZ do you live?

bnccoder

Postaholic
Think you could do it again and tape it this time?

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
so the enemies could bomb your brother and he would survive?

i live in scottsdale/phoenix and yes i guess my brother could survive but really all he needs down there is a toilet and fridge for pepsi and we would never see him but he has no bathroom so he has to come up to use the one in the house. and NO I WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN IT HURT ENOUGH THE FIRST FUCKING TIME AROUND. lol o yea btw thanks for caring about my wellfair assholes. lol ;)

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
what were you expecting from a website called "What the FUCK.com"

OMG I FEEL SO SURRY 4 JOU!!1! DO U WNT ME 2 CUM OVR AND HAVE THE BUM-BUM SEXINGS WITH ME TU MAK U FELL BETTER??/??/!

Well mabye cuddles, naughtygurl, gurlgonewild, and possibly dustinzegurl, (I hope to god I spelt those right) but no one else!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Nailbomb said:
Gotta love the Arizona sun, eh? Just be glad it wasn't summer yet.

BTW: Where about in AZ do you live?
Summer yet? Shit, I live in Virginia and it had already felt like summer. I got fucking sunburned so bad going the that fucking Air Show at Langly last weekend. Now Arizona gets hotter than we do, I am sure they already feel summer there.

Sektor

Particinator
Had I saw that, I wouldn't have been able to stop laughing.

Ever since that storm passed over a couple of nights ago, it's been cooler around here. At first the temperatures were in the 90s and shit.

Poor Guy...

That sucks! I hope when you get better you give your brother a good ass kicking...
That sounds like the time when I was riding down the driveway to get my brother, and the breaks wouldnt work and I drove strait into a fence, then drove into a lake...
In conclusion, my brother on the shore found this quite amusing, and didnt help me untill he saw the bug gash in my knee....
Bastad....

yes its already summer and today staurday it going to be 111 degrees woopdy fucking do so yes its summer its hot as hell and i want to kill myself and i suppose u r right about people not caring on this website but yes ur sexy feelings would me feel alot better and warm and fuzzy on the inside. o and sry about ur knee that sux.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Yeah, it's already heating up, and I get to spend all of Wednesday helping haul heavy ass blocks of concrete and concrete mix around, Thursday I'm going to spend a couple hours doing cardio work outside (the HIIT run should be especially fun), then a freaking hot tub into my back yard on Saturday. At least I get Friday off for my graduation. Then again, that means I'm most likely going to be moving that hot tub with a hangover. I get the feeling I'll have a new thread in here soon.

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
Jessica43999 said:
That sucks! I hope when you get better you give your brother a good ass kicking...
That sounds like the time when I was riding down the driveway to get my brother, and the breaks wouldnt work and I drove strait into a fence, then drove into a lake...
In conclusion, my brother on the shore found this quite amusing, and didnt help me untill he saw the bug gash in my knee....
Bastad....
If this was B&T you'd be crying by now..

What's funny about this thread is that I'd wait till the end of the round too.. :mfinger: :D

Shine

Blowing up my pants
Your brother has such a good sense of humor. :thumbsup:

bnccoder

Postaholic
Jessica43999 said:
Bastad....
All I have to say is E-BREAK!!!!

gota love ur brother for finishing that round of CS, i play CS too but i think i would have helped sumone out if i saw them take that kind of fall, lol. still funny that he finished that round off though before he helped u

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
When you think about it, that's pretty fucked up of your brother...
But then again, when you play counterstrike, well... you know how it is.

I think I would have reacted the same as your brother.

!!HOLEY SHIT ARE YOU OKAY?
*clickclick
*click
*click