WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

damn boredom

i'm starting this bcuz I'm bored.....my friend is pissing me off....she won't leave my "rich kid" alone...he's mine damn it!She said she wasn't interested and yet she was like screaming out his name in class to day to get him to sit by her.....then the teacher moved him away from her and closer to me and she got all mad.....starting to piss me off.....we always go after the same guys....and then she gets mad when i hug the ones i like and she claims "damn it stop hugging all of the guys i like!"well she needs to stfu bcuz i like them too!WTF am ia suposed to do?sit around while she doesn't make a move or go and flirt and have fun with them?i choose the second one and maybe she thinks that the world should stop and let her have all the guys even though she doesn't have a chance with thses guy's right now bcuz they all think she's ugly and anorexic.....she's just getting on my damn nerves....hope she don't read this....she doesn't kow about this site....well she does but her mom won't let her go on it

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I would beat her ass with a big loiuseville slugger. then see how she can hug any guys.

ok now she's pissing me off REALLY badly....she just told me "I will never be jealous of you so get over yourself!"WTF?grrrr she keeps getting all jealous like if i hug a dude that we both like and then tells me to get over myself when im not full of myself....i happen to think im a fatass ugly bitch....im not exactly full of myself.....and now she's holding my pms against me....damn it ti's not my fault!I'm ont large amounts of medication and pms and cramps!I'm gonna be a bitch!let's see her deal with my cramps.I was told by my doctor that with my medical history my cramps were gonna hurt worse then the average girls worst cramp.and so far they have!grrrrr she needs to take a fuckin hint!I'm not the self centered one!she is!she is constantly saying she's so pretty and special and she constantly tried to get into the center of attention.grrrrrrrrrrrrr.now after just hurting my feelings she's wondering why i'm not answering her IMs!she's got some fuckin nerve

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
_pissed_biotch_ said:
ok now she's pissing me off REALLY badly....she just told me "I will never be jealous of you so get over yourself!"WTF?grrrr she keeps getting all jealous like if i hug a dude that we both like and then tells me to get over myself when im not full of myself....i happen to think im a fatass ugly bitch....im not exactly full of myself.....and now she's holding my pms against me....damn it ti's not my fault!I'm ont large amounts of medication and pms and cramps!I'm gonna be a bitch!let's see her deal with my cramps.I was told by my doctor that with my medical history my cramps were gonna hurt worse then the average girls worst cramp.and so far they have!grrrrr she needs to take a fuckin hint!I'm not the self centered one!she is!she is constantly saying she's so pretty and special and she constantly tried to get into the center of attention.grrrrrrrrrrrrr.now after just hurting my feelings she's wondering why i'm not answering her IMs!she's got some fuckin nerve
ever think of smokeing pot?

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
_pissed_biotch_ said:
whats pot got to do with it?how is that gonna help?
just that some of my female friends say it hepls with that kinda stuff and i dunno i got bitched at one day because my gf (ex) was havein bad cramps and i told her to smoke some and she said it made har feel better
so what ever if it works w00t if not ur high

shep

Local alcoholic
If it does work im goin out to get my wife a big bag of cheeb right now. :thumbsup:

G's-up

Postaholic
shep said:
If it does work im goin out to get my wife a big bag of cheeb right now. :thumbsup:

ROFL.....actually it doesnt work......caffeine and nicotine and such is bad when its that "special" time of the month......the only thing it really does is distract you a little from that wonderful sensation us womens know as cramps...... :)
OH yeah and it helps us to ignore our husbands......man voices seem to aggravate the pain....I dont know why??!! LOL...... :)

lol i dont have a husband or w/e so i really don't understand that ignoring men's voices thing also because "the skater"(the dude i'm torn with) made me feel better today by talkin to me and "the rich kid"(the other dude I'm torn with) amde me feel better too.....damn torness.....I'm friends with some potheads.....I'll just get some from them....yeah one of them is a guy so I'll just seduce him or w/e :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
G's-up said:
ROFL.....actually it doesnt work......caffeine and nicotine and such is bad when its that "special" time of the month......the only thing it really does is distract you a little from that wonderful sensation us womens know as cramps...... :)
OH yeah and it helps us to ignore our husbands......man voices seem to aggravate the pain....I dont know why??!! LOL...... :)

ok ok,so what works?My voice does'nt seem to bother her as i can tell buy the way she tell's me to fuck off or go fuck myself.But thats normal in my house,so i know it serious when she looks at me funny and her voice gets deep and she calls me a fucking goof and bastard.I need help here??? :confused:

G's-up

Postaholic
shep said:
ok ok,so what works?My voice does'nt seem to bother her as i can tell buy the way she tell's me to fuck off or go fuck myself.But thats normal in my house,so i know it serious when she looks at me funny and her voice gets deep and she calls me a fucking goof and bastard.I need help here??? :confused:

LOL....seriously if she is in that much pain she needs to go to the dr and get prescription strength Anaprox or Soma's those really really work and they are not narcotics ...... the other is a nice heating pad and warm baths and the other suggestion.....just basically stay out of her way..ROFL...we are real bitches when its that time...sorry....but I hope that helps.. :) ~peace~

_pissed_biotch_ said:
i'm starting this bcuz I'm bored.....my friend is pissing me off....she won't leave my "rich kid" alone...he's mine damn it!She said she wasn't interested and yet she was like screaming out his name in class to day to get him to sit by her.....then the teacher moved him away from her and closer to me and she got all mad.....starting to piss me off.....we always go after the same guys....and then she gets mad when i hug the ones i like and she claims "damn it stop hugging all of the guys i like!"well she needs to stfu bcuz i like them too!WTF am ia suposed to do?sit around while she doesn't make a move or go and flirt and have fun with them?i choose the second one and maybe she thinks that the world should stop and let her have all the guys even though she doesn't have a chance with thses guy's right now bcuz they all think she's ugly and anorexic.....she's just getting on my damn nerves....hope she don't read this....she doesn't kow about this site....well she does but her mom won't let her go on it
geht used to it. thats what being a human is like