WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Damn Cold!

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
Damn it's cold outside and the friggin' wind is blowing like crazy! I'm ready for spring.

fucking hell im with you there. i hate winter for so many reasons... i'm not even allowed to snowboard or ski or anything 'dangerous' anymore.

its -4 in ottawa today and windier than a jet engine's vortex.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Hasn't been that bad this week. Sunny, mild temperature (6-11'c) and hardly any wind. It's going to change at the end of the week; it'll be cold, wet and miserable - even a remote chance of snow.

Still warm compared to Canada I bet.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Piro said:
Hasn't been that bad this week. Sunny, mild temperature (6-11'c) and hardly any wind. It's going to change at the end of the week; it'll be cold, wet and miserable - even a remote chance of snow.

Still warm compared to Canada I bet.
that's funny.. i just put my temperatures into celsius and i'm the same as you.. and i think it sucks..

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
zoloftcasserole said:
We got about an inch of snow today. I love it. :)

No snow here...snow is cool if it's going to be cold there may as well be snow on the ground. It's just cold and the wind just keeps blowing. The sky is gray and there is no sun or blue. The damn wind blew the rest of the leaves off the trees so there is no color there either.

The gas logs burning in the fireplace are nice though. I can't find any glowing embers in this podunk town. :mad:

I grew up with a wood fireplace and an electric one. That woodburning stove turned the living room from cold to comfortable in about 10 minutes, and damn hot in about an hour. Now, I live in Montreal, where we had a really cold day, and I have no fireplace, and I can't control the heat. My feet are cold.

we had snow here two weeks ago, now its been nothin but rain. i hate winter here, only cause i feel like it's always night time. it dosn't get light till after 830-9ish then it gets dark again around 4-430.

I'd broken out the hoodies quite some time ago, but in addition I had to break out the long sleeves just now. Man, fuck cold weather.