WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

damn internet provider..

Do you hate your internet provider(s)?

• Yes, their a bunch of backstabbing corporate dicks!

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Eh, their ok..

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I could give a shit..?

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I'm too poor to have the internet on a regular basis..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love my internet provider, they keep me up at night..

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah so I've been gone for a couple weeks, did you miss me? Probably not, I was gone because of my damn internet.. Its been crashing every night, and not coming back on until around 9:00 AM.. And it has been crashing earlier every night, and it didn't come back on for awhile.. So I pose the question, is your internet fucking with you?

Jung

???
Premium
gotta love 4Mb/512Kb cable. my internet almost never goes out, it's so stable i use voip now.:) <3 technology

tzedek

Original Member
fuck adelphia i hate thos fucking pricks. cable sucks ass and it is a waste of money. i hope they all die

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I have MSN... and it kicks me offline whenever my computer's running MusicMatch. Stupid.

I'm going to change my ISP soon. Soon being as soon as I can convince my mom that 56k is obsolete.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I have Optimum Online. 5Mb down/936K up. I'm currently running a CS server, a Teamspeak server, and all my games and downloads, and I still don't lag.

Needless to say, I love 'em.

Jung

???
Premium
jstager said:
I have Optimum Online. 5Mb down/936K up. .
i hate you:)

side note: my work bandwidth owns you all!++

i used to have speakeasy's 7Mb/768Kb, but my house is too far form the CO #&^$*%* bastards.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Nice :thumbsup: .

It's a shame that Optimum Online is only available is a few states on the east coast...cocksuckers at Cablevision need to expand some more.

It's the fastest damn cable in the country. It's pretty reliable too. We just had our first outage in ages, but it was a long one (about four hours). While it was down, I watched some fascinating things on the Discovery Channel about how the Ford GT, Mustang, and Corvette were redesigned (I'm not into cars, btw).

Needless to say, I feel disconnected from the world when my ISP drops the ball.

Jung

???
Premium
i <3 cox internet because of stability(atleast in my area) and decent speeds. the closest thing to my package is bellsouth's dsl extreme @ 3Mb/256Kb. vonage is also the shit! <3 VOIP

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I live in one of the few north-east ohio city that isn't run by Adelphia or TimeWarner. There's only around 3-5 'burbs not serviced by those two. I'm blessed to have cox cable internet. The stability is top notch and the speeds are decent [4Mb/512Kb].

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
if someone post on this site regularly then i would think they have internet so the 4th one is pointless

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
They could be posting from work or school. Never know.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Well, the only internet service that you can call "fast" in my area, is through qwest. 1.5/756(?). I have had no problems at all. Except the time when a truck hit a telephone pole, but I can't fault qwest for that one, lol.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
www.cox.com/highspeedinternet

looks like i can upgrade to a 5Mb/768Kb package. so thanks, i guess, i probrably wouldn't have looked on my own.
uhh..

p99 said:
.. Do you have something to tell us?..
sar·casm ( P ) Pronunciation Key (särkzm)
n.
A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.

I saw the "cox" remark and I just had to..

Descent

Hella Constipated
LMFAO, P99!

[HYPOCRACY]Jeesus...you sick fuck![/HYPOCRACY]

Jung

???
Premium
p99 said:
uhh..

sar·casm ( P ) Pronunciation Key (särkzm)
n.
A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.

I saw the "cox" remark and I just had to..
yeah, dude i got the sarcasm. :rolleyes: that's why i said, "thanks, i guess".

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I guess I didn't see that I thought I pissed you off but hey I guess thats what WTF.com is for.. :rolleyes:

Jung

???
Premium
no, if you pissed me off i would leave you negative rep.:) the message would be devoid of spelling, grammar, or intelligence. "u fuckinng faggot u said i like cox you idiot u shuld know about liking cox you faggat."

[/sarcasm]
vbulletin does need sarcasm tags though.

Status
Not open for further replies.