WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Damn Money

I am in Canada i am international student and i am out of fucking money
my father is not sending me money wtf am i supposed to do !!!!!
i can't get a job in this fuckin place because i need a work permit
fuckin BULL SHIT!!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
That is not entirely true. I have two cousins who live in Canada who do not have their papers and are working without a problem. One thing though you can't expect to get a good job without documents. ;)

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
what i'd do is walk into my local bar, club or restaurant and ask what you can do w/o your papers. off the books and in cash. there is always someone hiring and firing the help. you may luck out!

GL

off topic: (i know i'm being nosy...) what country are you from originally? and what are you studying?

Well listen to this its prolly the wierdest thing you will ever hear
Originally from Bosnia i have an Egyptian Passport and i am now in Canada ,, and i am studying Engineering ;)

Blazed

†Punisher†
i've always want to sell my self on ebay just for the hell of it :sword:

Jung

???
Premium
Bosh said:
I am in Canada i am international student and i am out of fucking money
my father is not sending me money wtf am i supposed to do !!!!!
i can't get a job in this fuckin place because i need a work permit
fuckin BULL SHIT!!
Start selling crack to the neighbor hood children. Don't forget to buy an assault rifle though, you'll need it to deal with enraged parents and the police.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
Bosh said:
Well listen to this its prolly the wierdest thing you will ever hear
Originally from Bosnia i have an Egyptian Passport and i am now in Canada ,, and i am studying Engineering ;)
<<<not the weirdest i've ever heard but interesting.

btw-
it also sounds like your dads trying to tell you he'd like to see you get off your ass and get work. tough love?

PS and don't listen to these guys. they are what you would call the "bad crowd". LOL!
cheese.

My father can't expect me to work
any way i guess the only way would be drugs
Acid thats what i am going to sell
if anybody needs any PM me :)

shep75

Tenderony
Bosh said:

youre a frigging moron. you must be on acid to post that idiotic comment. did you know that you can get your ass in deep shit for posting shit like that?

shep75

Tenderony
justin_yz426 said:
Become a bouncer (if you have the size) They pay pretty damn good. I get payed every night under the table.
yeah right. let me guess, you have a 12 inch penis and drive a ferarri too. if youre going to lie, at least make it believable. :D

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bosh said:
That is a pretty stupid route. But if that is your choice, get me a few pounds. Is that the way you sell that shit? I am clueless.

Why don't you ask your dad for some cash? Inform him of your situation and let him know you are in need of his help. Maybe, he will change his mind. Or does he not have any money to give?