WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Damn My Family!

F-all-comunists

*maniacal laughter* burn!
Fuck. Today is one of those days where i just want to kill all the peaople in my house. My sister and mom are fighting as i type this, and i can't stand the fucking yelling anymore, i'm tired and have a headache. here's a sample of what's going on...

sis: "STOP IT!!!"SHUT UP! GET OUT OF MY FACE!!!"

(mom makes stabbing motion, pretending to kill my sis)

They will burn for this, god, it happens every other day! Damnit! :gun: :redface: !!! i wanna shoot myself! god!

Anyone have any advice? I've been the peacemaker of the house since age 9, and eventually i just gave up. FUCK MY FAMILY! SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME BEFORE I RESORT TO BREAKING THINGS!

Uber Squirrel

Chipmunk Slayer
sometimes it helps to just isolate yourself. I don't know what you are going through, but my family fights too, and sometimes it helps. remember.....Life sucks, get a fucking helmet.

PISSED OFF

Hoodrat
I know what your going through man! I go through it with my family all the time, my parents are always talking crap about each other to me (annd im sick and tired of it)or are fighting with my other siblings. All you really can do is isolate yourself by leaving the house or going to your room or you could always just freak out on them one time when they are fighting and be like I DONT NEED TO HEAR THIS FUCKING CRAP ANYMORE! GO FIGHT IN PRIVATE OR SHUT THE FUCK UP! thats all i can think of besides killing them all.

magnolia

Postaholic
My family is exactly like that. I just hide out on the computer until it subsides and then I still don't come out. U never know when it'll flare up again.

Reqium

Tenderony
Uber Squirrel said:
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet.
Fucken rights Denis Leary is the shit. As for that shit, Just fucking leave when they get into. Or get into it with them and just fucken tear them a new strip your call.