WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Damn my girlfriend is a bitch

ZuMaRieX

Fresh Meat
Ok this is what happened.....
Ok me and my girl friend have been going out for a year and 2 mounths and like 2 weeks ago she went to sailing camp she promised on our love that she wouldnt do nay thing wityh a guy and she swore to god that she wouldnt.
then i find out from a friend that went there that she hooked up with this guy so i broke up with her and she went on how she would never get over me and that she was sry and i said i will think about it.... and then i i decide that i shoulndt go out with her becasue she cheated on me and i cant really trust her. so i told her i just wanted to be friends and she crys and so on then. my frined katie who has a party and she invites me and i like her and she likes me but eh.
but when i get there i see my x girlfriend in the pool so im like o and i go up and say hey and she just ignors me so i just dont talk to her either so then in like 30 min my x and katie make out with this other girl virginia and then my x hooks up with this guy jon in front of me just to piss me off so i walk away and i see katie hooking up with jared so im like wtf that sux ass and yea here i am on my b day with no one.... arg well tomarow i guess i will just try to hook up with katie. i dont think she really wants a relationship any ways o well.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Here here! Difficult to understand. It reads like you were at a party with everybody hooking up with everybody and you had nobody, probably because you were too busy going, "holy shit! Everybody's hooking up with everybody!", instead of saying "fuck it" and having a good time hooking up with everybody.

Did that make sense?

Next time just follow your dick in situations like that.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
just beat off in in the window to the three girls makin out?

BklynCannonball

Fuck that, join! His ex-girl is obviously bi and she was slutty that night. It would have been a good time for both of them.

I'd rather hear that than his crappy sob story about how she was with everyone else at that party.

Yeah, it's definitely time to try to repair things with your newly bi ex g/f....
Jeez...who would have thought we would have to explain THAT?

FlipTheState said:
Yeah, it's definitely time to try to repair things with your newly bi ex g/f....
Jeez...who would have thought we would have to explain THAT?
Agree'd....'nuff said

magnolia

Postaholic
That sucks for you man. Find yourself a better quality of girl. Girls who make out with girls kindof give the impression of being loose. And that's never really a good thing.

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
magnolia said:
That sucks for you man. Find yourself a better quality of girl. Girls who make out with girls kindof give the impression of being loose. And that's never really a good thing.
Unless you are alone on your birthday and looking to get laid, like our friendly poster is, then those 'loose' and 'slutty' girls are pick of the litter.. DOWN WITH MORALS AND UP WITH STDS!!!! :mfinger:

Jung

???
Premium
magnolia said:
On the contrary; sluts are good for having fun with, you just can't take them home to your parents... or date them.

junglizm said:
On the contrary; sluts are good for having fun with, you just can't take them home to your parents... or date them.
Says you. pfft. :cool:

BklynCannonball

magnolia said:

HEY!!!!

I'm a girl who makes out with other girls! Check yourself. Does that mean I'm not good quality? Are you being a homophobe?

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Do you kiss several girls or guys for that matter at once? If you do then yes, you are loose. Especially if you just snog what ever is presented before you.
Loose = disloyal = slut = poor quality. Ideal for a one night stand.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
girls who make out with girls rock.. as long as im invited...

all i can say is try to find some new people to be all "tight" with and shit. because you have some pretty fucked up friends. but then again, if you know for sure that this girl only hooked up with the other guy to make you mad then go to her or something maybe?!?! and one more thing, you said that her friend said that, her and this guy had hooked up and stuff. here in do we notice that a friend told you. Friends usually over exaggerate and stuff so be careful as to not get mad over almost nothing but two people hanging out.

hedgehog4572068

Banned - What an Asshat!
BklynCannonball said:
Here here! Difficult to understand. It reads like you were at a party with everybody hooking up with everybody and you had nobody, probably because you were too busy going, "holy shit! Everybody's hooking up with everybody!", instead of saying "fuck it" and having a good time hooking up with everybody.

Did that make sense?

Next time just follow your dick in situations like that.
I agree, follow your dick.

i have dick following disabilities lol. for instance there is this girl a year older... a total slutty type and pretty good looking, and when i think of her its totally hot and im pretty sure she likes me but whenever she comes on to me ( at a party or so) and she is drunk or acting like it i get really grossed out and kind of play along and make some kind of body language or selective words to tell her im not interested. once she threw herself on me nugging my neck grabbing me around the waist. i held her and whispered . your drunk. and pushed her away slightly.

dont know why but i just cant take advantage of situations like that.

BklynCannonball

There are different types of people. Were you drunk and having a good time when she threw herself on you 'cause it sounds like you were just a bit sober. It really depends on where your head is at dude and honestly, as long as you're having a good time doing whatever you're doing, then it's all good.

Now with sex, as long as both are consenting and are enjoying themselves, there's no harm to it.

It was Canada day and i was hammered my friend got in a huge fight with a radom stranger and i puked once at my friends house. although i was in pretty good shape when that occured.