WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Damn Newegg...

Descent

Hella Constipated
They have been down for about four, maybe eight, hours now. I really needed to finish configuring this system, but alas, clearly they are maintaining their site.

Tell me this: How the hell can maintainence take this long?! The flesh is rotting off my bones here!

I was configuring a Shitbox for my b-day...then they went down. Come on you people, fix the network!

jstager said:
They have been down for about four, maybe eight, hours now. I really needed to finish configuring this system, but alas, clearly they are maintaining their site.

Tell me this: How the hell can maintainence take this long?! The flesh is rotting off my bones here!

I was configuring a Shitbox for my b-day...then they went down. Come on you people, fix the network!
ill entertain you with a poem

How now sow aloud?

thats it.

Jung

???
Premium
CuddleMuffin said:
newegg...?????? :question: :confused:
don't worry about it, it's a computer store.

newegg is working for me, i ordered a new nic for my roomate earlier.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
RGN-dRaGoN said:
great poem dues :thumbsup: :p i couldve NEVER though of that...
great peom i will now go laugh

Paul

Tenderony
technically it wasnt down... just wasnt resolving
i've found that newegg has had issues resolving more often than not lately
i ended up just sticking the ip in my hosts file

jstager said:
They have been down for about four, maybe eight, hours now. !
You cant say 4 maybe 8 becouse the gap in time is too differant, you need 4 or 5 or an other example 7 or 8 hours

Descent

Hella Constipated
Yeah..I don't know too much about networking...

Anyway, now I feel like I am in a pickle...I'll post about it in another thread.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
junglizm said:
Paul said:
technically it wasnt down... just wasnt resolving
i would consider DNS issues "being down".
That's like considering masturbation being the same as sex...

Jung

???
Premium
the page not being served(to you) would mean it's down(to you). who gives a fuck if httpd is up, if dns won't resolve. inaccessible = down, for all practical purposes.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
WhaT? I just got here. System of a down has DNS issues?

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
yeah..i had some chop suey the other day...and it gave the the runs...it might have been the new egg rolls they had...:/

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I never had any problems with newegg... I say we fire their sys admin and give me the job... i cant wait to get the fuck out of this place!