Damn Newegg...

Descent

Hella Constipated
They have been down for about four, maybe eight, hours now. I really needed to finish configuring this system, but alas, clearly they are maintaining their site.

Tell me this: How the hell can maintainence take this long?! The flesh is rotting off my bones here!

I was configuring a Shitbox for my b-day...then they went down. Come on you people, fix the network!

jstager said:
They have been down for about four, maybe eight, hours now. I really needed to finish configuring this system, but alas, clearly they are maintaining their site.

Tell me this: How the hell can maintainence take this long?! The flesh is rotting off my bones here!

I was configuring a Shitbox for my b-day...then they went down. Come on you people, fix the network!
ill entertain you with a poem

How now sow aloud?

thats it.

Jung

???
Premium
CuddleMuffin said:
newegg...?????? :question: :confused:
don't worry about it, it's a computer store.

newegg is working for me, i ordered a new nic for my roomate earlier.

Paul

Tenderony
technically it wasnt down... just wasnt resolving
i've found that newegg has had issues resolving more often than not lately
i ended up just sticking the ip in my hosts file

ShrOomie

Hoodrat
jstager said:
They have been down for about four, maybe eight, hours now. !

You cant say 4 maybe 8 becouse the gap in time is too differant, you need 4 or 5 or an other example 7 or 8 hours

Descent

Hella Constipated
Yeah..I don't know too much about networking...

Anyway, now I feel like I am in a pickle...I'll post about it in another thread.

Jung

???
Premium
the page not being served(to you) would mean it's down(to you). who gives a fuck if httpd is up, if dns won't resolve. inaccessible = down, for all practical purposes.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I never had any problems with newegg... I say we fire their sys admin and give me the job... i cant wait to get the fuck out of this place!