WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Damn Pants

Spikey

Supreme Leader
Yesterday, I was walking around the beams at Eisenhower Park which are about 3 feet high. So I'm walking around on them, when i get the hang of it I stop looking at my feet. (In case you haven't noticed by now I'm trying to show off to my friends). I trip on my long pants and fall, spit-legged on the beam. So I'm sitting there, after I just pulled a "New York Nut Buster" and my friend descides it would relieve my pain if he pushed me off. So he does and I whack the side of my head on the concrete. Great fucking idea:mad: . I've had a huge ass headache ever since and ive been walking like im wearing a size 0 bikini.

Me and my friends both stand in the same category STUPID

Slacker

Postaholic
That had to sucked, I can't hit my head to hard or I would black out easily. Sorry to here that happened.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
Yeah, I think just about every guy has been there at some point. For me it was a handrail and of course, showing off to my friends. You have my sympathies. All I can suggest is get an ice cold soda and put it on the affected area.

JaeSwift

Just Another Enemy
SpikeySpike said:
Yesterday, I was walking around the beams at Eisenhower Park which are about 3 feet high. So I'm walking around on them, when i get the hang of it I stop looking at my feet. (In case you haven't noticed by now I'm trying to show off to my friends). I trip on my long pants and fall, spit-legged on the beam. So I'm sitting there, after I just pulled a "New York Nut Buster" and my friend descides it would relieve my pain if he pushed me off. So he does and I whack the side of my head on the concrete. Great fucking idea:mad: . I've had a huge ass headache ever since and ive been walking like im wearing a size 0 bikini.

Me and my friends both stand in the same category STUPID
3 feet?... So.... You're not very tall are you?... lol.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Eisenhower Park! Oh man that brings me back...

Nice nut shot. Those are always priceless (to those watching). How do you think America's Funniest Home Video's got so popular?

Base

it's a motherfucker
bob sagat, now that is a name i haven't heard in a long time. was it me or was America's Funniest Videos not funny?

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
I am filing this under the same catigory as my falling off a car exp...

Remember, stupid hurts

Spikey

Supreme Leader
tbsrk said:
Eisenhower Park! Oh man that brings me back...

Nice nut shot. Those are always priceless (to those watching). How do you think America's Funniest Home Video's got so popular?
what town you like in tbsrk?

Yeah, I know what you're talking about. My friend thought he would gain +3 Street Cred. if he tried to do some mystical "unnamed trick" on his skateboard. He stomped the back and it the nose came up and smacked his nuts.

Now if only Bob Saget was there to tape it and check for any injuries.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
ouch .... youre nuts...

but you nuts work well.... even after this incident ?? i hope so !!

Spikey

Supreme Leader
tbsrk said:
I was raised in Farmingdale. I've since left for college.
I took a vacation from colledge so im in farminville now:D

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
1ct-on! said:
ouch .... youre nuts...

but you nuts work well.... even after this incident ?? i hope so !!
Well if you want to know so bad, here's a copy of Meh's bibliography. You know what to do. ;)

Kaiskitten

I hope you die slow.
Oh, so sorry for you! i had one of my friends try to show off infront of me ...skateing! but the short story ...he slips and nuts meet rail. Not a very happy meeting!