WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

damn parents

i come home... my parents start screamin for random shit...stepdad grabs me by the neck pushes me up against the wall and starts chokin me...as i slowly died i thought about the good thikngs i had left in life decided it was worth it so i punched him in the face. i think it was justified now im ouot of my house livin with my grandparents and goin to 4 different doctors because of my "problems"... is this messed up or wat?!?!?

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
It's good you're out of the abusive environment. Glad you punched the fucker. :)

Manipulate the doctors. It's so easy.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
He probably choked you because you're a bad kid. I would have choked you too. Those doctors are probably going to send you to an institution now.

NINE225

The one, The only
Yeah oh well at least your parents didn't catch you with drugs like mine did!!! It was just a little weed and suddenly im public enemy #1. They had a Police Officer talk to me and then took me to a rehab center. the cnter couldn't do anyhting because i wouldnt admit i had a problem. But until this day i am hawked over and have little or no privilages. Oh yeah and I got beat by my dad which sucked, so i know how you feel:)

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
I feel so, so... so.. bad for you. My heart really breaks. Your parents are assholes for not letting you do whatever drugs you want. Obviously you're mature enough to handle "just a little pot" so they shouldn't be so strict. You know what? They should let you move out and get a real job and make your own living too. Get to it, little man!

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Oh don't you know? That's what all American parents do when their kids get home from school. They start yelling at them and choking them before they get a chance to even catch their breath.

he started cause i couldnt find my shirt and when i said wheres my friggin shirt he yelled at me and told me not to say that word again...so of course i said it and he grabbed me

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
inthecorner said:
i come home... my parents start screamin for random shit...stepdad grabs me by the neck pushes me up against the wall and starts chokin me...as i slowly died i thought about the good thikngs i had left in life decided it was worth it so i punched him in the face. i think it was justified now im ouot of my house livin with my grandparents and goin to 4 different doctors because of my "problems"... is this messed up or wat?!?!?
I am glad that you got out of an abusive environment. You need to tell your doctors about it so that you dont grow up to be an abusive person. I am glad you stood up for yourself. There is no reason for a grown man to act like that. I am a mom, and if my man ever did anything like that to my son, it would be his last move (I know he never would, he is a good man). I definelty wish you all the best in life. Dont give up on yourself.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skitch0o0 said:
He probably choked you because you're a bad kid. I would have choked you too. Those doctors are probably going to send you to an institution now.
Dont be a fucking bitch skitch. there is no reason for that and you know it. there are other ways to punish kids. like working them and grounding them. there is never a reason to grab a KID by the throat. Of course, if he would have said that in my house, he would have got slapped, but that is different. There is a place that you have to draw the line between punishment and abuse.

MUFFDIVER

Banned - What an Asshat!
inthecorner said:
Good for you for starters i think step dads don't have much right,so punching him was the right thing to do,maybe it was for the better just one thing did you
get him in the tooh lol i love tooh shots :fro: :geige: :banghead: :ugly:

I feel for you, man. I have a step-dad, too. I can't stand that rat-ass bastard. Fucking thinks he owns me or some shit like that. He's a cop and he beats me sometimes. Fuck, I fight back too. He's fucking 100 pounds heavier and shit and knows all those fucking pressure points, but I still do my best. Heh, actually I've been getting the upperhand on that bitch lately. Dude, it's a good thing you got out of that shit hole. I would have kicked him in the balls as well. I don't do that normally, but in some cases, it's the only thing left to do to get even.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wow, what an abusive asswipe. There's no reason to choke a child like he did.

Glad you got out of there. Hope they medicate him and wrap him around in a white jacket.

I hear all these stories about step-dads beating their step-children. What's all that about? I had a friend that was punched in the face once by his step-dad. I told him to tell someone about it, but he said no one would believe him. :thumbsdn: Those that are abused by their parents need to tell the cops or someone. I know I would.

good thing u left. good choice of action. but i would have been my father up if he did that to me