WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Damn red haired bitch

I hate this red haired bitch on duty in school.
If your late she says "HURRY UP your late to class".
Sometimes she even chasses you down to class.
She reminds me of that lady in middle school.
She would say Excuse my young man, do you have a pass?
LOL..I love ripping on people in school.

magnolia

Postaholic
That sucks, but u know what? Part of my real life name is in ur screen name. Fun stuff. Anyway, just wait till u're out of school or she's out of school. Then it won't matter.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Far be it from me to judge another person's thread but, what the hell. anyways either magnolia is a cop or an officer in the german army circa 1942

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
My father always told me to stay awary from red heads... I think that was the only real advice he passed on to me... :(

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
DanGeo23 said:
My father always told me to stay awary from red heads... I think that was the only real advice he passed on to me... :(
What's wrong with a lil'fire crotch ?

they call it fire crotch for a reason!

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
yeah.. mess with it and you will get burned...
Penicilin anyone.?

just kidding.. but I have never been in a relationship with a red head for more then a night.... IYKWIM

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
My friends likes a redhead, he will soon be dating her.. My friends always makes fun of how I go through girls quickly.. Like I go through two or three girls until I get one I actually stay with for a while.. Whenever he does, I just say to him, "At least I don't like mrs. firecrotch over there."

Gets him to shut up.. Sometimes it makes him stare off, I can only imagine what hes thinking..

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
DanGeo23 said:
been in a relationship with a red head for more then a night.... IYKWIM
Now that's what I'm talkin'bout! I keep it that way too!

magnolia

Postaholic
bigck3000 said:
Far be it from me to judge another person's thread but, what the hell. anyways either magnolia is a cop or an officer in the german army circa 1942
Nope. But i am about a quarter german. I know a red head. She was nice as could be till our Jr. year. Now she's a major self centered bitch who will eat u alive cuz she thinks it's fun to watch u suffer. :S