WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Damn sister

Signify

Particinator
She was on msn none stop for like a year. She got to really "know" sombody from wiskonsin and one day this person called my house. now, you have to reallize my parents are completly computer illiterate ( i had to show them how to get to the mail) and think it is evil. My mom answered the phone and my sister got in deep shit. So what do they do? take away msn. now i am out of the loop from my friends. Aperently i am having a party at my house next saterday.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Darkness_Reaper said:
She was on msn none stop for like a year. She got to really "know" sombody from wiskonsin and one day this person called my house. now, you have to reallize my parents are completly computer illiterate ( i had to show them how to get to the mail) and think it is evil. My mom answered the phone and my sister got in deep shit. So what do they do? take away msn. now i am out of the loop from my friends. Aperently i am having a party at my house next saterday.
AW. CHUCKS!......What to do?

Darkness_Reaper said:
im going to crash that party

Rust

I AM CANADIAN
Get Trillian or some other program that uses many IM's...

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
_Kitana_ said:
I just want sex, but thats beside the point lol
if thats besides the point i never wanna go to any of your partys, partys are for drinking and orgys

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
The_DEA said:
if thats besides the point i never wanna go to any of your partys, partys are for drinking and orgys

one girl show

can happly please my man with just me :)

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
mariusthegreat said:
wtf are you talking about??!?!?! drunken orgies are never...and i repeat...NEVER....off topic....
exactly man, cant go off topic, can get off though...and many other happy things

Signify

Particinator
hmmmm. well i have a in ground pool so we could have a pool orgy. lots of fun could come of this eh?

moe

Clitpickle
stuff

hey...
1) yeah, party! have fun, break shit, get laid!
2) if you care about ur sister watch the wis. guy, my friends mom did the same thing, but married the guy! tottal dick! he beats her, it sucks. she won't goto the cops, claims its love, i popped him once when he grabbed my aem, it was such a good feeling! :)