WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Damn teachers

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
They all think there the smartest peolpe in the world.*morelous* and look now, his smartass is unemployed this school year. :mfinger:

morelos

lexicon incognito
pimpyobitch said:
They all think there the smartest peolpe in the world.*morelous* and look now, his smartass is unemployed this school year.
not the smartest people in the world; just a whole lot smarter than you, boy. and yup, i am unemployed. hoping that will change in the second round of hiring (late august). i'll keep you posted.

I once got yelled at by a teacher over my summer vacation for hanging out with a couple friends in the McDonalds ball pit. Well guess what bitch, school's out and you don't own me. Stupid cuntfuck.

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
one of my teachers invited me over for a dinner once

i diddnt go. . . i wonder y

morelos

lexicon incognito
thelampincident said:
I once got yelled at by a teacher over my summer vacation for hanging out with a couple friends in the McDonalds ball pit. Well guess what bitch, school's out and you don't own me. Stupid cuntfuck.
no shit; that sucks. wtf is with the nerve of that teacher? was it a woman?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
morelos said:
no shit; that sucks. wtf is with the nerve of that teacher? was it a woman?
More importantly was she hot?

It was a woman. If you're attracted to tall, fat, gray/short haired women in at least their 50s, then yes, she was hot.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
TheLampIncident said:
It was a woman. If you're attracted to tall, fat, gray/short haired women in at least their 50s, then yes, she was hot.

Whoot! Bring her on!

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
Lawdawg428 said:
some teachers are cool i used to party with a couple of my high school teahers
is it they're as cool as u

or ur as cool as them?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I hate arrogant teachers, they get on my fucking nerves, kind of like the ones pimpyobitch is talking about. Many teachers think they are smarter than their students not knowing their own ignorance. But oh well, what can you do?

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
Bullshyt said:
I hate arrogant teachers, they get on my fucking nerves, kind of like the ones pimpyobitch is talking about. Many teachers think they are smarter than their students not knowing their own ignorance. But oh well, what can you do?
like most of lifes problems it can be solved with a few simple steps
#1-kidnap said teacher
#2-tie in basement
#3-kill said teacher
#4-burn the body
#5-dispose of the body...a new driveway is an excellent way to dispose of the corpse

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
Yes some teachers suck ass I had the same problem over a weekend when a teacher told me not to buy all the mountain dew I was buying (I'm addcited to caffeine and I was buying like 4*12 packs) and I said that she doesn't control wut I buy and then she made a big deal out of it like it was illegal for me to buy all of it and I told her to fuck herself (good thing it was the last weekend of the school year =D) but I know a lot of really cool teachers and one of them is still a really good friend of mine (my 6 and 7th grade school IT manager) and I know all the other computer geeks from that school r good freinds with him. I'm also in touch with some of my old teachers too through e-mail =/

morelos

lexicon incognito
wow; enigma, all i'd say is "damn, that looks like a lot of money's worth of soda. try no-doz"

~ dan ~

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
hell yes i hear ya. i live in a small town so a lot of my teachers are stuck up yuppies. DIE YUPPIE SCUM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.