WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

damn that hurt

i was standing on a stool to get something, this stool was old and not very sterdy... :thumbsdn: all of a sudden the stool colapses anthe stool goes into a glass cabnint and two large peises of glass go into my lag an were jamed... i landed wrong on my other foot and it twisted and broke... i went to the hospital for 5 hours and there was only three people ahead of me...when i finnaly with the docter, i ended up with 40 stiches in my leg and i was in a cas t for 3 months... :( :(

bnccoder

Postaholic
When did this happen? Did you get pics? Did you get any good meds for it?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
witcheygirl1314 said:
i was standing on a stool to get something, this stool was old and not very sterdy... :thumbsdn: all of a sudden the stool colapses anthe stool goes into a glass cabnint and two large peises of glass go into my lag an were jamed... i landed wrong on my other foot and it twisted and broke... i went to the hospital for 5 hours and there was only three people ahead of me...when i finnaly with the docter, i ended up with 40 stiches in my leg and i was in a cas t for 3 months... :( :(
way to go slick!

bnccoder

Postaholic
Moral of this story: Stick with things that are young and hard, not old and soft.

witcheygirl1314 said:
That sucks, better luck next time.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
are you fat? did the stool break because you are obese and it couldnt hold your weight?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
witcheygirl1314,
I'm sorry to hear of your misfortune. But there's also something very attractive about a girl that can't run. :thumbsup:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I still dont understand why people ask for pics...even if the person had pics, I doubt they'd post unless otherwise stated.

bnccoder

Postaholic
LiberatioN said:
I still dont understand why people ask for pics...even if the person had pics, I doubt they'd post unless otherwise stated.
Because it's just fun to ask for pics. It's like playing the lotto, sometimes you win sometiems you don't, but you have to buy the ticket to have a chance.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
witcheygirl1314 said:
your spellings terrible.

but that would fucking suck, ive never broken a bone in my body, but i fractured my nose, which sucked.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
icka said:
are you fat? did the stool break because you are obese and it couldnt hold your weight?

Icka, i found this pretty uncalled for.