WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

damn this life

#1
why do i work everyday so i can look at some welfare takin' son of a bitches taking my money to the grocery store to buy food that i cant afford for their seventeen fuckin' kids wtf?!
 
#3
i can what????? give money to people who rightfully dont fuckin' deserve it. these people need to get jobs and stop taking money from the people who bust their balls all god damned day long. i'm sure its nice to get a free turkey everyday but wtf?!
 

Janglenut

Particinator
863
0
0
#4
You can work. ;)


I'm just kidding, i'm in agreement, the current system of welfare in our country is completely fucked up. Not the system itself, but the people who abuse it.
 

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
395
0
0
#5
Because God hates you.

And because the rich asses that should be paying taxes, aren't paying em.
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#6
drunkrehab1313 said:
why do i work everyday so i can look at some welfare takin' son of a bitches taking my money to the grocery store to buy food that i cant afford for their seventeen fuckin' kids wtf?!
At first glance I thought your name was drunkarab.

:lol:
 

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
1,432
0
100
#7
I definitely think the government is WAAAAY to lenient to putting people on welfare. People can get on welfare by simply claiming to be severely depressed or "physically unable to work"...that's retarded; in alot of cases they dont even have to prove their physical ailment. The government just takes their word on it. Plus, when they're on welfare, the only job the government plays is forking over a check and checking in on them periodically to see if they can support themselves. Instead, they should be working to FIND JOBS for those people. It goes back to that whole "teach a man to fish" principle. Also, the longer you're on welfare, the more demanding the government should be that you find a job. Instead of letting the people get comfortable on welfare, slowly pull those checks away from them. If they won't work, they'll die. Is that motivation for you, you lazy...err "depressed"...welfare people?
 

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
7,550
264
302
#8
I cannot believe people still piss and moan over Welfare. You're talking a few million dollars nationwide (maybe 100's whatever), but Corporate Welfare in in the 100's of Billions... you know making the uber rich, uber richer... and that seems to make people less upset? Priorities people.

Between the abuse at the Welfare place, the abouse from society, I think welfare people suffer enough for their little piece of help. I did it for 2 years, and the invasive insanity that is welfare is just a nightmare.

The real problem with welfare for most of you all is that you seem to have the puritan ideal that if you're on welfare you're a lazy ass slob. Since you work so hard for your money, everyone should. Trust me, they are paying their dues even if they don't hit a clock. Their life sucks, so does yours, hey let's pick on the millionaires getting millions from corporate welfare first huh?
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#9
ROFL have you seen that bumper sticker? "I am off to work I have people on welfare to support!"
 

Janglenut

Particinator
863
0
0
#10
JLXC said:
I cannot believe people still piss and moan over Welfare. You're talking a few million dollars nationwide (maybe 100's whatever), but Corporate Welfare in in the 100's of Billions... you know making the uber rich, uber richer... and that seems to make people less upset? Priorities people.

Between the abuse at the Welfare place, the abouse from society, I think welfare people suffer enough for their little piece of help. I did it for 2 years, and the invasive insanity that is welfare is just a nightmare.

The real problem with welfare for most of you all is that you seem to have the puritan ideal that if you're on welfare you're a lazy ass slob. Since you work so hard for your money, everyone should. Trust me, they are paying their dues even if they don't hit a clock. Their life sucks, so does yours, hey let's pick on the millionaires getting millions from corporate welfare first huh?

I am sick and tired of everyone bagging on the rich. The rich worked to get there money and there investments, a hell of a lot more than anyone on welfare. (99% of the time)

Nice that welfare was the way it should be for you, but for everyone of you, there is 20,000 people on welfare that abuse it.
 

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
7,550
264
302
#11
Janglenut said:
I am sick and tired of everyone bagging on the rich. The rich worked to get there money and there investments, a hell of a lot more than anyone on welfare. (99% of the time)

Nice that welfare was the way it should be for you, but for everyone of you, there is 20,000 people on welfare that abuse it.
My ass they did. Many of them inherited the money and just made more. Also the idea that since a guy has millions giving him millions more of my fucking money because of corporate welfare makes me more pissed than some people who are getting a couple hundred a month and some food stamps. It's all about fucking perspective.
 

Janglenut

Particinator
863
0
0
#12
JLXC said:
My ass they did. Many of them inherited the money and just made more. Also the idea that since a guy has millions giving him millions more of my fucking money because of corporate welfare makes me more pissed than some people who are getting a couple hundred a month and some food stamps. It's all about fucking perspective.
Many of them however, have worked; or have had parents that worked hard to give them there money. I'm not by any means rich, but I don't hate the fact that the rich are what they are, if they worked for it and got the lucky brakes, what the hell.


Corporate welfare helps spread money around, welfare welfare is just for some lazy fucks to get there drugs.
 

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
7,550
264
302
#13
Janglenut said:
Many of them however, have worked; or have had parents that worked hard to give them there money. I'm not by any means rich, but I don't hate the fact that the rich are what they are, if they worked for it and got the lucky brakes, what the hell.


Corporate welfare helps spread money around, welfare welfare is just for some lazy fucks to get there drugs.
Bullshit. So I'm right, it all boils down to the imagined "I work and they don't" attitude. So it's ok to give dozens of times more money to people who don't need it, than give some to people who do, because of some imagined work ethic? Ahhhh the joy of it all.

People don't care if greedy fuckers get breaks that could feed and clothe the world, because they want to be greedy fuckers themselves. Evil begets evil.

Let's end welfare, and then fill the prisons with all the people who can't get jobs because there are not enough of them, and then maybe we should just make a mass grave and kill all those lazy fuckers. I mean it's not possible to work if you don't punch a clock. No sick moms to take care of, no babies, there is no reason ever to avoid punching a clock.

Let's play hardball here. If you take away welfare you create more criminals, plain and simple. In some parts of the inner cities work is difficult to get. But we'll just pretend all welfare people are just lazy stupid people. Take away all the lazy stupid peoples money, and so what happens? You think lazy stupid people will just suddenly do the right thing? You do? Imagine them instead turning to outright crime, because many criminals are lazy and stupid. So now you have millions more criminals and have to spend a Hundred times the amount of money for welfare on prison. So great job there, let's support these lazy fucks in prison instead of on the street where the money they get from the state goes right back into the economy. So now let's spend billions more on police and prisons because of some puritanical bullshit elitist thinking about some imaginary work ethic. What a load of shit. People never cease to amaze me.

How about we take the Billions of corporate welfare and make a new work program for people to get off welfare? Of course that will never happen, because greedy fucks don't care about anyone but themselves.
 

Janglenut

Particinator
863
0
0
#14
JLXC said:
Bullshit. So I'm right, it all boils down to the imagined "I work and they don't" attitude. So it's ok to give dozens of times more money to people who don't need it, than give some to people who do, because of some imagined work ethic? Ahhhh the joy of it all.

People don't care if greedy fuckers get breaks that could feed and clothe the world, because they want to be greedy fuckers themselves. Evil begets evil.

Let's end welfare, and then fill the prisons with all the people who can't get jobs because there are not enough of them, and then maybe we should just make a mass grave and kill all those lazy fuckers. I mean it's not possible to work if you don't punch a clock. No sick moms to take care of, no babies, there is no reason ever to avoid punching a clock.

Let's play hardball here. If you take away welfare you create more criminals, plain and simple. In some parts of the inner cities work is difficult to get. But we'll just pretend all welfare people are just lazy stupid people. Take away all the lazy stupid peoples money, and so what happens? You think lazy stupid people will just suddenly do the right thing? You do? Imagine them instead turning to outright crime, because many criminals are lazy and stupid. So now you have millions more criminals and have to spend a Hundred times the amount of money for welfare on prison. So great job there, let's support these lazy fucks in prison instead of on the street where the money they get from the state goes right back into the economy. So now let's spend billions more on police and prisons because of some puritanical bullshit elitist thinking about some imaginary work ethic. What a load of shit. People never cease to amaze me.

How about we take the Billions of corporate welfare and make a new work program for people to get off welfare? Of course that will never happen, because greedy fucks don't care about anyone but themselves.


Alright, you're missing my point. Welfare, is a good system for people who cannot find work, although it has major problems with it. Instead of giving people free hand outs, more should be done to get them jobs. You, as said before, are one of a few many of people who are on welfare not just to milk it.

It shouldn't be abolished, it should have WAY higher regulations, like a 4-6 month cap on the time you can be on it.

Don't give me the corporate welfare bullshit, you're a hypocrit if you do. Let me ask you a question, who tends to be rich? Your average worker of a company, or what?

No, the owner tends to. This corporate welfare system allows owners and the such to CREATE more jobs, which is what the government shoudl be doing. In the end, it helps the average folk.