WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Damn Tourists

ThyMightyLoin

Raging Asshole
Okay, i work on a tour boat in Itasca State Park, Minnesota. Its a family owned and operated vessel that operates on Lake Itasca (The Headwaters of the Mississippi River). And i just have to say I FUCKING HATE TOURISTS! And no, im not a hypocrite. When i go somewhere, im visiting, not touring. One perticular lady relly got me pissed. She asked me are there any limits on the size of the motors that can be used on the lakes in the park. Ok, fine, a common question that doesnt have a widely known answer. So i reply no, but there is a speed limit (10mph). Next she asks me if i now the name of the lake near this one (lake itasca) i said miss, we have over 100 lakes in the park. Can u tell me the name? She says no, but when she was looking at the map she knew it was round.............:eek: :mad: :flamed: WTF!!!??? And i said no ma'am, i dont know. Do you have any more details, seeing as most lakes are round (IF IT WASNT ROUND IT BE A FUCKING RIVER!). Then she started getting pissy at me! Oh well, you are a tour guide. You should know these things. You are getting paid by the state to serve us! Your are here for us, and i dont appreciate your sarcasm. I leaned close to her ear and said........................Dummy up Bitch. and walked away. Anyway, the state hates our guts, and sure as hell doesnt pay us. They wont even advertise for us........

Fideru

Agitated Pancake
Why work if you don't get paid...just run away and join a circus.

ThyMightyLoin

Raging Asshole
Disadvantaged-c said:
If your not getting payed then why the fuck work there?
I get paid by my family. FAMILY owned and operated. Meaning i just get a cut of the profits i bring in, not a check from the state with your guyses tax money on it.

ThyMightyLoin said:
You should know these things. You are getting paid by the state to serve us!
Pfft. What's wrong with you!? Were you not there when they had the special class on mindreading? :p

Kidding. Yeah, how can these people expect to be helped when they're so vague? Idiots.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Who the fuck would tour in Minnesota :dorky:?!

Kinda reminds me of the ad I saw when I was in Cleveland...

"Hey Bob! Ready to go back on vacation in Ohio! Man, I can't believe that was a full year ago..."

"Ahh, it seems like yesterday,"

*cut to horseriding/generic screnery/generic fun park montage*

"Ohio, the adventures last a lifetime :lol:!"

Ohio may have had the best Mexican food I've had to date but otherwise it's a shithole, I would know, I was born in Cleveland (Awaits flip-out from BRiT).

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Descent said:
Ohio may have had the best Mexican food I've had to date but otherwise it's a shithole, I would know, I was born in Cleveland (Awaits flip-out from BRiT).
Better watch it. We all know what he did to johnny.

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
ThyMightyLoin said:
Okay, i work on a tour boat in Itasca State Park, Minnesota. Its a family owned and operated vessel that operates on Lake Itasca (The Headwaters of the Mississippi River). And i just have to say I FUCKING HATE TOURISTS! And no, im not a hypocrite. When i go somewhere, im visiting, not touring. One perticular lady relly got me pissed. She asked me are there any limits on the size of the motors that can be used on the lakes in the park. Ok, fine, a common question that doesnt have a widely known answer. So i reply no, but there is a speed limit (10mph). Next she asks me if i now the name of the lake near this one (lake itasca) i said miss, we have over 100 lakes in the park. Can u tell me the name? She says no, but when she was looking at the map she knew it was round.............:eek: :mad: :flamed: WTF!!!??? And i said no ma'am, i dont know. Do you have any more details, seeing as most lakes are round (IF IT WASNT ROUND IT BE A FUCKING RIVER!). Then she started getting pissy at me! Oh well, you are a tour guide. You should know these things. You are getting paid by the state to serve us! Your are here for us, and i dont appreciate your sarcasm. I leaned close to her ear and said........................Dummy up Bitch. and walked away. Anyway, the state hates our guts, and sure as hell doesnt pay us. They wont even advertise for us........
Well I live in Hawaii, which is the tourist capital of the states. In fact, our ecnomy is based on tourism. But of course we get a bunch of worldly folks who don't speak the language so it is easier to ignore them. The tourist aren't to bad because thsy all stay in one place. That and I don't have to work with them.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I know your pain! I work at a hotel and tourists fucking suck most of the time. They ask you where "X" street is, one I've never heard of, one which is like down road x, and then road y, then z, then you turn, etc. I tell them I'm sorry but I don't know and they get offended and act like I'm an idiot. I'd love to go to their house and ask them about every fucking street in their town and see how well they do, the fuckers.

irox_usux

Fresh Meat
hi hi

terrists is reelly bad but im open in mind to what they corse is

case thhat what my mom said`have a open minfd bout everythng so thats what i trie to do

GOKU_MAN

Fresh Meat
irox_usux said:
hi hi

terrists is reelly bad but im open in mind to what they corse is

case thhat what my mom said`have a open minfd bout everythng so thats what i trie to do
terroists shuld kill cause its right adn open mindd. i tink tat hee iz veery corrict and reight.

pyrodude

The real man's bitch
Descent said:

QUOTE]
Even foreigners know there is nothing in Minnesota.

ThyMightyLoin

Raging Asshole
:mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
pyrodude said:
Descent said:

QUOTE]
Even foreigners know there is nothing in Minnesota.

ok ppl. You do know what the mississippi river is right? The largest river in North America. Ok. Do you know what the word "headwaters" means, you fucktards. The mississippi river starts in minnesota. You would be suprised at how many ppl come to look at the lame ass water.

JLXC said:
I know your pain! I work at a hotel and tourists fucking suck most of the time. They ask you where "X" street is, one I've never heard of, one which is like down road x, and then road y, then z, then you turn, etc. I tell them I'm sorry but I don't know and they get offended and act like I'm an idiot. I'd love to go to their house and ask them about every fucking street in their town and see how well they do, the fuckers.
here's a thought, if you dont like your job, then get another one? If it sucks MOT of the time, then don't you think that's a red flag for a career change? Hmmm..didn't think of that one did you?

ThyMightyLoin

Raging Asshole
la_dee_dah said:
here's a thought, if you dont like your job, then get another one? If it sucks MOT of the time, then don't you think that's a red flag for a career change? Hmmm..didn't think of that one did you?
On the contrary, ass. Do you know how hard it is to find a job in minneapolis that pays $7 an hr to a 15yr old? didnt think of THAT one now did you?:mfinger:

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
ThyMightyLoin said:
On the contrary, ass. Do you know how hard it is to find a job in minneapolis that pays $7 an hr to a 15yr old? didnt think of THAT one now did you?:mfinger:
Be a paper boy. There should be plenty of houses to deliver to. :p