WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

damn wife..

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
ok so I'm military and go away often to related business... Wife handles the bills... damnit if she doesnt screw the most important stuff up.. Now rent is taken directly out of my paycheck.. not a problem.. electricity has been kept up on and I'm usually buying groceries myself... now she keeps fucking up the car payment... We NEED the fucking car... but yet were now 2 months behind... again... :sword:

What makes it worse if the fucking assholes at the loan company have the bright idea to call a behind account every... single... day... reguardless of any arrangements on the account.. I've told them I'm planning on paying on the first 12 times... Why do they think I'm going to have the money the day after I told them I cannot pay untill the first? :mfinger: oh and the fuckers cant get an english speaking person on the line.. no.... it has to be some bastard in India.. not from.. IN... speaking broken english and reading off of a screen telling me the same shit over and over again...

I'm glad im almost out of the military and she is going in herself.. then she can learn the hell of military life, and I can sit back and pay the bills and work an easy job and enjoy life... :thumbsup:

fuckers...

sorry just felt like saying that..

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
When I was in the military back in '91, the first gulf war, I was left behind the main force for a while in Germany to help the wives sort out things, since their husbands were gone. I have two examples that to this day still shock me.

1. This wife was just about to be evicted and they didn't want the soldier to have to deal with that being he was in a war and all, so I go there to sort things out. She said that she could not understand what was wrong because she "Still had checks left". I asked if she had money in her account, and she seriously was confused. "I have checks left, so I have money!" UGH.

2. There was one woman who stopped paying her bills, and when confronted with it, she admitted that because of the stress she needed to buy some shoes so she ran out of money. I went into their bedroom and the whole fucking room was 6 feet deep in shoe boxes.

So some ladies freak out, it sounds like yours will hopefully come around. It could be worse. Good luck out there!

Janglenut

Particinator
JLXC said:
When I was in the military back in '91, the first gulf war, I was left behind the main force for a while in Germany to help the wives sort out things, since their husbands were gone. I have two examples that to this day still shock me.

1. This wife was just about to be evicted and they didn't want the soldier to have to deal with that being he was in a war and all, so I go there to sort things out. She said that she could not understand what was wrong because she "Still had checks left". I asked if she had money in her account, and she seriously was confused. "I have checks left, so I have money!" UGH.

2. There was one woman who stopped paying her bills, and when confronted with it, she admitted that because of the stress she needed to buy some shoes so she ran out of money. I went into their bedroom and the whole fucking room was 6 feet deep in shoe boxes.

So some ladies freak out, it sounds like yours will hopefully come around. It could be worse. Good luck out there!

I wish WTF had a joke room... :D

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Although it is funny, It is true and not a joke.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Are you syaing that there has to be MONEY in the account to write checks? I have like six hundred checks, doesnt that mean that I am rich?

Is that why those people keep calling...

magnolia

Postaholic
Even if u're super pissed, which u have every right to be, that's still not a nice way to talk about ur wife. She's trying at least. Heck, if my bf left on business and I had to take care of the bills I'd probobly royally fuck it up too. Some ppl just aren't good at it.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I thought I was rather easy on her... mostly yelled about the collectors being retards really but it ultimately is her fault as she was responsable for the bills as I was out of town..