WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Damn women trick me AGAIN!

wocka

Clitpickle
alright last week this girl asked me to come to her house, i said i was going out but decided an hour later to come over to her house, when i call she says i cant come over becuase she doesnt look good, WTF?!

then tonight she tells me to meet her at the movies at 7 and stuff, call me when i get there and shit, when i call her she said shes dyeing her hair and isnt going, thanks for telling me after i bought my fuking ticket and shit. girls fuking suck FUCK

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Bahahahahahahahahaha.

The first one is your problem for saying you wouldn't be going, but the second one...hahaha damn. Not like it's really that big of a problem, since you could still go watch the movie.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Head games,
that's all I get from you,
head games,
and I can't take it anymore

This is a common problem with the history of the human race having experience with it. Women can be tricky. You have to find the one in a million, learn to deal with it, or be lonely. There's few other choices.

Sorry for your frustration, not all women are that extreme.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
I Hate The FCC said:
Kill her and feast on her corpse. :sword:
Fool. That's how demons spread!

Kill her and feed the corpse to your little brother/sister. Or your friend's little brother or sister. Or yourself, if you don't have any friends.

magnolia

Postaholic
That's ok. Guys do the same damn thing. I had set up a date with this guy who was from Sweeden. (Totally hot hot hot foreign exchange student.) I was so excited. I spent the whole day getting ready and then called him to let him know I was on my way. So I get directions to where he's staying and what do I find when I get there? The whole fucking basketball team. They decided to stay and watch the game and he didn't wanna go out on a date cuz he was hangin with the guys. Thanks a lot asshole. (I don't get a long with the basketball team at all.) So I left heartbroke, rejected, and embarrassed.

Thenre

Fresh Meat
and thats why relationships suck... sorry my friend... but i wouldn't count on her for a good lasting relationship. My advice: find someone else and try to get there the first time they ask

wocka

Clitpickle
ive seen her before once, but the second time i couldnt come over becuase she didnt look pretty enough, wtf? then she blows me off at the movies, i dont kno y im giving her another chance but next time ill deleting that bitch from my real life buddy list :D

Descent

Hella Constipated
wocka said:
alright last week this girl asked me to come to her house, i said i was going out but decided an hour later to come over to her house, when i call she says i cant come over becuase she doesnt look good, WTF?!

then tonight she tells me to meet her at the movies at 7 and stuff, call me when i get there and shit, when i call her she said shes dyeing her hair and isnt going, thanks for telling me after i bought my fuking ticket and shit. girls fuking suck FUCK
Girls? Or Whores?

One of the reasons I like geek chicks - analytical skills, intelligence, and nice personalities RULE!

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
Descent said:
Girls? Or Whores?

One of the reasons I like geek chicks - analytical skills, intelligence, and nice personalities RULE!
and... you cant get any from anybody good looking

keep on keep on sticking to your fat fugly analytical girls with personality :thumbsup:

Tell her you're not going to bother!!!!!

That way if she's really serious it should get her worried!!

:D

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
icka said:
and... you cant get any from anybody good looking

keep on keep on sticking to your fat fugly analytical girls with personality :thumbsup:

I've seen some extremely hot geek chicks, and some ugly stupid chicks who thought they were all that. YMMV

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
JLXC said:
I've seen some extremely hot geek chicks, and some ugly stupid chicks who thought they were all that. YMMV
i wasnt saying that there arent any good looking geek chicks

id like to consider myself a good looking geek chick

however we are talking about descent here.

Slacker

Postaholic
You guys got it all wrong. She is playing hard to get. She wants to see how far you will go with her. She is seeing if you actually care about her. :thumbsup:

I agree with you when you said if it happens again to delete her off your real world buddy list - that is just a lack of respect for you and your time.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
Linksy said:
You guys got it all wrong. She is playing hard to get. She wants to see how far you will go with her. She is seeing if you actually care about her. :thumbsup:
ummm NO! if a girl really likes you she wont do that (well the majority) unless you do it to her.