WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

damn women

imbrokepayme

zack the p-i-m-p
so i was with this gurl and about 200 freinds (school trip) in boston. she was tweeken out on me the whole week, so i said fuck it. this shit is over. she locked herself in the bathroom for six fucking hours. no god damn lie, six. then she came out to tell her friends that she was going to kill her self, she imediatly pulled a eyelash curler out of her pocket and tryed to slit her wrists with is. A FUCKING EYELASH CURLER!!!!! she was in the fucking bathroom for six fuckin hours and couldn't find anything sharper????!?!?!?!?!?!?! then on the bus ride back, while i was sleeping, she traded spots with the person sitting in front of me. i woke up, she must have planing this from the getgo, and imedietly got spryed in the face by some perfume shit. while i was teporaly blinded she tryed to stangle me with her bare hands! now this gurl is about 100 lbs. where as i am about 180lbs. needles to say, the strangling was a failed atempt. the best part about my story is..........we where only going out for about a fucking month before i broke it off! i feel really bad for her b/f now. he better not break it off, they have been going out for like 4 months.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
You guys should take some english classes together or something....might help out....or maybe a nice, relaxing trip to the farm...whats that you say....never been to the farm eh? We have a fantastic farm right here!....You just say the word and you're there...please.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
So this happened over 4 months ago? You need to chill out bro. If that was 4 months ago, you need to just drop it. Way to dwell on a chick that seems like a total bitch.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
tbsrk said:
So this happened over 4 months ago? You need to chill out bro. If that was 4 months ago, you need to just drop it. Way to dwell on a chick that seems like a total bitch.
hahahaha How stupid can you get? 4 months ago... Sad really. :rolleyes:

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
imbrokepayme said:
...we where only going out for about a fucking month before i broke it off! i feel really bad for her b/f now. he better not break it off, they have been going out for like 4 months.

Dude, you're alive. Move on! Let the other guy deal with it, it's not your problem anymore. If she wanted to choke you in 1 month...imagine what she'd do after 4? thank goodness you got out of there when you did! So count your blessings and get on with your own life.

You know, this could have happened not too long ago and he's simply mentioning that she has been going out with some other guy for 4 months and she's still not over him which means she's even more fucked up than you previously thought. :confused:

imbrokepayme

zack the p-i-m-p
i am not hung up on her

no no no. you got me wrong, i saw some other gut talking about a simalar story and i decided it would be a good tapic to talk about.

That bitch is crazy? I bet she likes it anal like the post talks about anal's. She prolly like's the whole"Tie me up, your my jewish man cow" thing. Not being Anti-Sematic But its the way man. Think I spelled that right.

ferengi

Yay fire!
Some suggested reading before your future posts.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Necroposting like the one The_Observer just pulled will get you caged. :)

shep75

Tenderony
imbrokepayme said:
so i was with this gurl and about 200 freinds (school trip) in boston. she was tweeken out on me the whole week, so i said fuck it. this shit is over. she locked herself in the bathroom for six fucking hours. no god damn lie, six. then she came out to tell her friends that she was going to kill her self, she imediatly pulled a eyelash curler out of her pocket and tryed to slit her wrists with is. A FUCKING EYELASH CURLER!!!!! she was in the fucking bathroom for six fuckin hours and couldn't find anything sharper????!?!?!?!?!?!?! then on the bus ride back, while i was sleeping, she traded spots with the person sitting in front of me. i woke up, she must have planing this from the getgo, and imedietly got spryed in the face by some perfume shit. while i was teporaly blinded she tryed to stangle me with her bare hands! now this gurl is about 100 lbs. where as i am about 180lbs. needles to say, the strangling was a failed atempt. the best part about my story is..........we where only going out for about a fucking month before i broke it off! i feel really bad for her b/f now. he better not break it off, they have been going out for like 4 months.

that post was totally gay and you need to go directly to the cock farm.

DeSaint

Fresh Meat
imbrokepayme said:
no no no. you got me wrong, i saw some other gut talking about a simalar story and i decided it would be a good tapic to talk about.
So what are you saying now, that it wasn't you? that is not your story? :blahblah: